Carp Anglers Group Forums

National Team Champions

MadchesterCarper

I was wondering if any of you WCC participants out there want to get together and form a US National Team (consisting of 3 2-man teams from the same country). If so, I'm looking for another 2 teams to join mine. Below are the rules from the ACS Web site.

* Nations Team Champions:

Nations teams will consist of 3 teams from the country they represent. ICFA representatives are responsible for deciding on the teams. If a country does not have a ICFA representative that countries competitors will be asked to have team captain appointed to make such decisions.

Determined by total placement points of each team which is determined the following way. If 200 teams participate the team coming in first shall receive 200 points . The second place team shall receive 199 points etc all the way down to last place. Any teams not catching, placing or is disqualified shall receive 0 points for the nation’s team. Teams formed with 2 different countries being represented forfeit participation in this category. Teams may also decline voluntarily to participate in this competition. This event in no way effects overall winner.

Cheers,

Stewart.

Stewart (& Tommy & Mark),

You guys do realise that the 3 Boilie Shop teams are representing the USA? :D:D:D

Come on dudes, that competition is already won :D:D:D:D

(Well, maybe with a great peg draw and a good wind in our face) :D:D:D

All the best...... Bill D.

I'm in

and i feel pretty strongly that matt would like the idea.

we have been calling ourselves team pennsylvania, which certainly falls in line with representing the country.

consider us the keystone team!

we have been calling ourselves team pennsylvania, which certainly falls in line with representing the country.

consider us the keystone team!

That's funny..... I thought I was being really original calling our team "Team Virginia"!!! :D

So, do we have a deal then?

Stewart & John - Team Virginia

Mark & Tommy - Team Smurf

Louis & Matt - Team Pennsylvania

The all conquering Team USA!!! :D

Come on Bill...... Boilie Shop teams........ Please!!! :D

We're gonna whup ya' arse's! :D

Team Capital

Since the four of you reside/fish in/around the capital and Philadelphia was the original capital of the US. Plus, once our three-team triple threat wins the whole WCC, we'll have serious capital to invest...

How about this as our flag? Just an idea...

Looking forward to meeting Steward and John sometime in the future.

Matt

post-34-1109182450_thumb.jpg

Aaaaaaah, guys, you're dreaming..... Me and Wayne, Steve (The Tackle Tart) and Savay John, NJ Rob and Scott as the secret (nuclear) weapons :D:D:D

Nukes against Smurfs?????????

Game over mate :D

See you on the bank............. Bill D.

Dude..... this is going to be hardcore..... none of that driving your carp wagon to your swim.... Are you sure you're up to the challenge!!? :D

Later,

Stewart.

"Team Capital"

Aaaaaaah, guys, you're dreaming..... Me and Wayne, Steve (The Tackle Tart) and Savay John, NJ Rob and Scott as the secret (nuclear) weapons  :D  :D  :D

Team Capital will "capitalize" on your brash overconfidence! :D:D

Bill, hopefully you, Wayne and some of the other NJ guys can make it to the Philly fish-in...we'll get this rivarly started properly!

Best,

Matt

NJ Rob and Scott as the secret (nuclear) weapons  :D  :D  :D

Secret weapons ??? No need to call the bomb squad :D

heck they are so secret ... doesn't NJDOC give them any yard time?

Mark,

Now I'm not about to tell a grown man what to do :DBUT, I wouldn't mess with those boys if I was you. :D:D

Matt,

We'd really like to make the Philly fish-in even if it's just to show our support for you guys, you're doing a great job. Unfortunately some long-made plans call for us to be out of town that weekend. If we can change them so that we can get back late on Saturday then we'll certainly be there.

Scott,

Runners? Have any say? You're kidding mate :D Haven't you been reading the ACS Message Board? Runners can't touch a rod (makes sense) they can't spod, they can't catapult or use a spoon or a throwing stick (none of which makes sense to me) :D You'll be lucky to get in any of the photos mate.... the runners are just there to cook and empty the honey pots :D Sort of like a Bivvy ######, you know??? :D

Man, we can't wait for this tournament!!!!!! It's going to be FUN.

All the best everybody........... Bill D.

Well, FINE..Ill just sit here and shut my pie-hole then,,, :D

Scott,

Nah..... it wouldn't be the same forum :D

Not that it's owt to do with me but seeing teams from PA, VA and MD together would suggest Team Mid Atlantic... :D

Bill/Wayne, are you closing up shop to make enough bait for your 3 teams for a 5 day mega haul... ? :D

18 wheelers are going to be in short supply... :D:D

Guest waynemartin32
Not that it's owt to do with me  but seeing teams from PA, VA and MD  together would suggest Team Mid Atlantic... :D

Bill/Wayne, are you closing up shop to make enough bait for your 3 teams for  a 5 day mega haul...  ? :D

18 wheelers are going to be in short supply... :D  :D

Phil,

The Trucks are half full :D

We plan on staying open right up to the Tournament if we can

Wayne