Carp Anglers Group Forums

Carp Capitol USA T-shirts

Just thought I'd let people who are coming to the DC fishin, know that there will be 'Carp Capitol - USA' T-shirts available for 10 bucks a piece.

See Pat Kerwin or myself if you want one..... I'll only be there on Saturday, but I'm sure Pat will be there all weekend!

Cheers,

Stewart.

post-34-1114620403_thumb.jpg

Just thought I'd let people who are coming to the DC fishin, know that there will be 'Carp Capitol - USA' T-shirts available for 10 bucks a piece.

See Pat Kerwin or myself if you want one..... I'll only be there on Saturday, but I'm sure Pat will be there all weekend!

Cheers,

Stewart.

Wil these be available for those not attending - if so I am interested in an XL?

These are available to anyone who wants one.......

Pat has them at the moment..... not sure how many we have, but I'll put one to the side for you Keith in an XL. Do you want it mailed, or should I give it to you at the WCC?

Cheers,

Stewart.

Actually since the WCC is now only 5 weeks away I can wait for it until then.

Cheers Stewart

I would love to have one. XL without the pot belly please. :D

Tom.

Ok, I just gotta ask:

Pretty shirt-----but a RED carp and a RED star?

Any hidden meaning there?

Not that i would mind--a Commie Carp shirt could really appreciate in value over time. :D:D:D:D:D

Iffn I was doing DC----------beware the the BLUE carp--and the Man who dares to wear it. :D:D

Buster... the red star is because the DC flag has 3 red stars on it, and the red carp is because it's a 2 color print!! :D

Plus... there's plenty of commies in DC!!!! :D