Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop move

BillD

Just a heads up to all our customers. Tomorrow (Tuesday 7/12) we will be beginning the move for the Boilie Shop from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. This means that no further orders will be shipped until Monday July 25th. From the 25th on, it will be business as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience but we have little choice as we have to start the move to our new location this week....

New location means new staff and some great new products. I'll post more on these in a week or so. All the best...... Bill D.

Guest telfish

Best of luck with the move Bill.

Just to bring people up to date The Boilie Shop has agreed to be bait sponsors for the ST Lawrence International Junior Carp Tournament held Aug 18-20th. We wish to thank them for the great support they are giving to help promote Carp fishing among the kids of the USA and abroad. Well done guys, you deserve all your sucess.

Terry Fishlock

Just a heads up to all our customers. Tomorrow (Tuesday 7/12) we will be beginning the move for the Boilie Shop from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. This means that no further orders will be shipped until Monday July 25th. From the 25th on, it will be business as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience but we have little choice as we have to start the move to our new location this week....

New location means new staff and some great new products. I'll post more on these in a week or so. All the best...... Bill D.

Bill,

Good Luck on the Move.......

wqhen you get settled in, please PM me with all the information that I need for the membership Roster:

Name

Address

Phone Number

any new "E" mails

eetc, etc.

Thanks ! :D

Guest Cactus Carp

Best on your move Bill, what kind of distance are you looking at now from old to new ? Are only moving or expanding also ? Hey your getting little closer :D

Thanks Guys :D

We're happy to sponsor the Junior Tournament on th St. Lawrence. I'd sooner give away free stuff to the kids rather than to you lot of tight a**es :D:D:D

No Evil Clam for the kids though Phil, I wouldn't inflict that on them (or their mothers) :D

We are expanding and reorganizing and we are taking on new staff. Our product line will be enhanced soon also as we will be stocking more tackle items (mostly rig components but we have a few other surprises in the pipe line) :D

The new location in Langhorne PA is about 15 miles from our current one in NJ. I have just bought a home in that area about a mile from my partner Wayne and so it made sense to move the whole bait operation to the same area.

Still quite a ways from you Dean, maybe we can open an AZ franchise soon :D

Louis, thanks for the welcome :D

All the best....... Bill D.

Bill and Wayne -

Best wishes on your continued success. Sorry I missed you on my latest trip to Morrisville. I actually stayed at the Red Roof in in Langhorne. I arrived late in the evening and left early the next day down to Wilmington. I have always appreciated your wonderful hospitality. Again, best wishes.

Guys

Wishing you every success in the new place :D

Looking forward to visiting the new premises for a few cold ones :D and checking out the new tackle bits.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NJ Rob
We're happy to sponsor the Junior Tournament on th St. Lawrence. I'd sooner give away free stuff to the kids rather than to you lot of tight a**es  

Is this why Miguel got the 2nd chair in NJ??? Well ....... all the better Bill. Go to PA. Good riddance to bad rubbish!! :D:D

I cant believe a limey like you would actually reside in NJ to start with, and then actually demote yourself by moving to a state like PA that houses the likes of martins. :D

If you really moved for the sole sake of fishing quality, then I can understand. NJ stinks. But you shoulda moved NORTH, not west. :D