Carp Anglers Group Forums

Wacker Baits

Guest K-1

I saw a post in this area about Wacker Bait alarms but I can't find it now ... I ordered from Wacker and UPS destroyed the package and lost some of the contents. Paul immediately shipped me a new order and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a bunch Wacker Baits !!!!!!! -Wayne-

I can say that Paul's customer service is why people buy his gear and why they keep coming back--me included

now if we can --just get him to carry LOTS more cool stuff :D

wish list

bike chain hangers and swingers

really nice baiting tools

opal boilies

hhmmm more but can't think of now.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PrimeCase

ditto....Outstanding service Paul.....thanks

Kevin

I saw a post in this area about Wacker Bait alarms but I can't find it now ... I ordered from Wacker and UPS destroyed the package and lost some of the contents. Paul immediately shipped me a new order and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a bunch Wacker Baits !!!!!!! -Wayne-

he does have a bit of competition here in the capital 
We will have to go face-to-face one of these days. My favorite, however, is baby back ribs, not butt.
Paul is pork butt king???--work a mean grill does he???

Smoker, not grill. Weber Smokey Mountian to be specific. 20hrs low and slow for the 22lbs of pork butt.

We will have to go face-to-face one of these days. My favorite, however, is baby back ribs, not butt.

Smoker, not grill. Weber Smokey Mountian to be specific. 20hrs low and slow for the 22lbs of pork butt.

Paul your on we'll have to check our schedules.....perhaps ATC in march

and my specialty is lamb..... but butt isnt too far behind :D

and yes its smoked (charbroil cast iron grates) not grilled however i do finish off the tandoori lamb for a few minutes over the hot coals to get a few crispies on the outside :D:D

Hey Paul and Mark,

If you guys are doing all that cooking at the ATC ,,,,perhaps I ought to cancel the HOOTERS GIRLS and the wings! :D