Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop new goodies

BillD

First of all: I'm a paid up member of the C.A.G.

Secondly: The Boilie Shop pays for advertisements in the N.A.C.A.

Thirdly: This is the COMMERCIAL section of the forum :D:D:D:D:D

I hope that covers everything :D

I wanted to let any interested members know that we've added some new baits to the Boilie Shop site.

The "Egg and Milk" Boilies, Pop Ups, Flavours and Glugs are now on site and accounting for some good fish in a lot of States (We LOVE this flavour) :D

We have added a Kelp Meal product that may be added to Boilie Base Mixes, Method Mix, Particle Mixes or Pack Bait. This is a finely milled sea weed from Maine that is high in carbohydrates. It is also a good source of minerals, amino acids and vitamins. About 10 per cent of the mix would be a good place to start with this one :D

Other new products are a Particle Mix which is full of all the good stuff and a very good Binder that may be added to particles in order to fish them at long range. The binder works well in forming Method Mixes and Pack Baits also.

As always, you can check them out at The Boilie Shop

Lots more on the horizon...... Some of it major :D We'll keep you posted....

All the best...... Bill D. and Wayne.

Phone I think Bill will tell you to stand and wait by your mail box for it. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Mickey and Jim

Phone,

Mickey (or Jim?) is absolutely correct. Go immediately to your mail box and wait there for a special delivery from The Boilie Shop. Shouldn't take long but DON'T leave until it comes. I'll check back with you later...... :D Bill D.