Carp Anglers Group Forums

Bargains

Paul Pezalla

Order just placed... :D

Sean  :D

I have to say that seeing Wayne using all sorts of gear from Fox (which he readily admitted having bought at Wackers) made my day during the pre-CCC fish-in.

You guys are cool, this is real nice to see.

PS. now Paul, are those "bargain items" some stuff you bought from ACS recently? :D:D:D

...and we even let Paul win the ACS Nationals last year.. :D

We are all in this together so there isn't any reason to not support and work with each other.  Paul has done a great deal for carp fishing in the US and deserves success.

no worries I have my protage this year and we are not going to let Paul and Al walk away with it this year.....now that I dont have to sholder brains wight I should be alright.....ummm now paul how about those mystral baits....

Guest Paul Swider

I must say that I love the way we all try to get along around here......personally I have enjoyed doing business with Paul in the past and today and I just started my business with ACS today and I have nothing but the best of faith in it as well ( as I have used a bit of their stuff.....it just belonged to other people) :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ed's Bait
I gotta admit, all the really good guys are with ACS. They not only buy from me but they don't even bug me for wholesale pricing (although they probably should).

Wayne was wering a WB&T shirt, too. I should take a lesson from those guys.

Paul I have a picture in my store of you wearing an Ed's Bait and Tackle hat while unhooking a fish at the 2004 jr. tourny and I found myself wearing my wacker hat this past weekend at the store. pretty cool eh?