Carp Anglers Group Forums

Concept Carp Baits

ctcarper

Just a quick note...

In another effort to help make quality carp baits available to U.S. anglers,

"Concept For You" baits, a leading German boilie manufacturer is proud to announce their products will soon be available for sale in the U.S.. Ed Wagner & myself have been field testing 5 different boilie flavors for a good part of the summer with promising results. One of these new boilies is the "Stimulator", which is a liver based boilie with a truly unique flavor with real fish pulling power. All boilie flavors also have corresponding "Super Slimy" enhancing powders, designed to help fish zero in on hookbaits. Into next year we hope to bring the entire Concept range to your doorstep, which includes liquid flavors, enhancers, pastes, and their complete line of boilies, all for a VERY competitive price.

More to come soon!

-Mike/CT

Guest len perdic

Hi Mike,

This new concept bait sounds a lot like Top Secret baits, and they have all the amino gel and powder dips...just curiousity, is it same guy/company???

Len.

Hi Mike,

This new concept bait sounds a lot like Top Secret baits, and they have all the amino gel and powder dips...just curiousity, is it same guy/company???

Len.

Len,

Not sure about that, but it is possible. My knowlegde of Top Secret baits is zero. But you know how people can re-invent the wheel... :D I had some of these baits during the WCC and I believe someone asked me the same question.

I will say though that the baits we tested were top notch, and now with water temps dropping I have been playing a bit more with the powdered attractors as well.

Cheers.

-Mike/CT

Len,

Not sure about that, but it is possible. My knowlegde of Top Secret baits is zero.

Your knowledge is zero cause they are top secret and their only field tester is 007.

:D:D

I couldn't help myself.

I'm looking forward to some new baits being available, any chance there will be a crayfish banana pineapple flavor? :D

Matt

Your knowledge is zero cause they are top secret and their only field tester is 007. 

:D  :D

I couldn't help myself. 

I'm looking forward to some new baits being available, any chance there will be a crayfish banana pineapple flavor?  :D

Matt

Funny you should mention that Matt.

Ed & I were just discussing that very possibiblity only days ago... :D

We'll see what develops.

-Mike