Carp Anglers Group Forums

Another "all new" bait...

Big Carphuna

Guys, I have been field testing this great new bait. The results are stunning!

It comes in "loaves", and is made by several companies, like Sunbeam, Wonder, Stewards, etc. Amazing stuff.

Once it becomes public, I will start bulk sales on here.

Again, this new bait is the real deal! :D:D

Guys, I have been field testing this great new bait. The results are stunning!

It comes in "loaves", and is made by several companies, like Sunbeam, Wonder, Stewards, etc. Amazing stuff.

Once it becomes public, I will start bulk sales on here.

Again, this new bait is the real deal! :D  :D

Scotty,

I hear they are banning that bait here in the states.

Apparently it is so tasty that people are starting to eat it... :D

-MD/CT

Wow. Cant wait to get some. How many have you currently caught on the Larry w. it pal????? Any pics????

PS - Remember to pose correctly. Fish AGAINST body. :D

Even the stuff with the "grocery store" wrapper works for us poor people. That's all they let us financially deprived people field test anyway. Seems to have the same results as the "higher priced" brand names. I don't think that the carp read the labels anyway. (Just a theory)! :D Hey Scott, do they give you hats and jackets for being a field tester? They should!

John 3:16

Scott. will be the field tester for the Bread from MEXICO. :D ..I already have the contract from Wonder :D

bimbobread.jpg

If the bread companies don't advertise in the NACA then this thread belongs in the bait section rather than in the Comm Corner.

I think this is likely true of a few of the latest threads in the commercial section, including ctcarper's and richard's. Of course, for all I know Richard brought a full page ad in the next NACA. No offence guys I wish all the best of luck. Just thought is should be noted, ya know for consistancy. I say move 'em out :D or don't <_<

I think this is likely true of a few of the latest threads in the commercial section, including ctcarper's and richard's.  Of course, for all I know Richard brought a full page ad in the next NACA.  No offence guys I wish all the best of luck.  Just thought is should be noted, ya know for consistancy.  I say move 'em out :D or don't  <_<

Donnie,

Check out next issue. :D

-Mike/CT

Scott .... you musta been working out. Curling the big loaves of Wonder bread eh??

Hey! Just had a revelation. Doesnt bread sop up alot of alchohol ???? :D:D

:D:D:D

Scot,

Your right on the ball! Bread and Sweeetcorn have caught more fish than any other bait.

Love to fish bread, had my pb tench on bread flake! 6 lbs 14 oz, Grantham canal when I was 14! :D

Ever seen Jack Rowes velcro bread rig? Lost me! like to fish it on a number 8 hook under a Peacock quill float.

Richard