Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop web site

BillD

Guys,

We FINALLY managed to procure the www.boilieshop.com address. Previously we had to use www.boilieshopusa.com (which still works) as a little old lady in Germany had the domain name that we wanted. Anyway, you can now reach the site using either one...... :D:D All the best....... Bill D.

Guys,

We FINALLY managed to procure the www.boilieshop.com address. Previously we had to use www.boilieshopusa.com (which still works) as a little old lady in Germany had the domain name that we wanted. Anyway, you can now reach the site using either one......  :D  :D  All the best....... Bill D.

thats great bill :D just one question :D when was this little old lady last seen or heard from :D:D

Guest Karpfen Freund

My Grandma Eva von Boil has beed handrolling quality blood wurst & sauerkraut boilies since 1912.

No she got robbed off her web address! Shame on you all!

thats great bill  :D  just one question :D  when was this little old lady last seen or heard from  :D  :D

Mark,

As if we would :D No, I have no idea as to her whereabouts or health. I hope she's well and continuing to make boiled sweets under another name :D I'm just glad that we were able to pick up the URL :D

My Grandma Eva von Boil has beed handrolling quality blood wurst & sauerkraut boilies since 1912.

No she got robbed off her web address! Shame on you all!

Blood wurst & sauerkraut boilies? Hmmmmmm, now there's a thought, Catfish anyone? :D:D

All the best...... Bill D.