Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan

Hello!

Hi y'all!

I am Ivan, I just signed in the other day (and I already wrote a topic with some questions :D ), I like the forum a lot, I think there are some nice people in here and I am looking toward joining the CAG.

I am from Bulgaria (it's in Europe), I am 18 right now and I'm fishing since 4th grade :D . Usually I fish carp on small lakes or creeks, sometimes on big lakes. I live in the U.S. for about year and a half, and I've being fishing 4 or 5 times here ( I now live in Chattanooga, TN) and a caught couple sunfish, which I hate <_< . We have them a lot in our country, and they are really annoying when you're tryin' to catch some FISH. Well, I love fishing, like all of you probably :D ...so I think I'm on the right place :D .

I am glad to be a part of the forum......and I'll be asking you a lot of questions :D

Ivan

Welcome to the forum Ivan. Sit back relax and learn. There is a huge amount of information here. I have been fishing for carp for about 15 years now, but when I joined this group I felt (and still feel) like a newbie. A lot of very very experienced anglers here. :D

Welcome Ivan.

We have a new state chair in TN who is very eager to go catch monsters out there and help people out. You can contact him under the pseudo K-1 on the forum.

Good luck catching nice carp!

Guest K-1

I have been fishing for the one that sucks my brains out for 17 years now ... and the cast of characters on this site make me look like a bluegill fisherman.

Search topics of interest to you and you will find a wealth of info on this site. Welcome to CAG :D -Wayne-

Guest K-1
Welcome Ivan.

We have a new state chair in TN who is very eager to go catch monsters out there and help people out. You can contact him under the pseudo K-1 on the forum.

Good luck catching nice carp!

Ha ha you were posting at the same time I was ... SPAM has offered to help him out so hopefully we can get him into the fold very soon :D -Wayne-

Hey guys!

Thanks for the greetings! Big Carphuna I'm glad that there is another bulgarian carp angler here :D

Ivan

I know that's it's a little bit late, but welcome to the best group of carp fisher-people ever assembled on one forum. You will learn a lot from these people. Enjoy the experience! :D

John 3:16