Carp Anglers Group Forums

LoneStar Baits

Guest cubfan

Guy's

The website is really getting close to completion, but has taken alot more time and effort than JNR and I first thought.

1. LoneStar baits is up and running.

2. CAG current members get a 10 % discount. " orders over $50.00 not including shipping"

3. If you are interested pm me or send me an email sales@lonestarbaits.com

or use my yahoo account cubfancarpman2003@yahoo.com

4. The baits are doing really well and have put at least 4 40lb + fish on the bank in the last 6 months.

5. The bait is being put in Town lake now ready for the CAG ATC competition, get on it or "FEED UM AND WEEP!" :D

Thanks,

Richard Somerville

The bait is very nicely rolled, Very flavorful,and produced extremely well at our last EMMA LONG FISH IN...& Celebration on Brians Election as CAG PRESIDENT

VIEW THE EVENT HERE !!!!

Enjoy !!!! we're still experimenting so if it isn't perfect or to your liking....TOUGH!!! :D:D:D

LOOKS GOOD RICHARD !!! :D

That batch of Boilies that I bought is going to get a work out at the FFF, here in the DFW area,,,,,,

I know your stuff is great in Austin...let's see what happens with Dallas Area Carp :D

I'll be out of pocket for a bit, but I'll call you when I get back into town,,,,the site looks great !!!!!!

Soon as I can I'll get a link on mine to yours if that's OK??? :D

Very nice,  Richard.  I like the logo.

Thanks Paul, gotta give all the credit to Robert! He did me a wonderfull job, He gets lots of free bait! I'm gonna give him a special tee shirt that says " I work for Bait" :D

Thanks, Richard

Yes Richard, best wishes in your new endeavor.

Dear fellow Admins:

With the new category of CAG BIZ Supporter, we are trying to keep this Commercial Corner open to posting by the CAG BIZ Supporters. Announcements like Richards or sales, offers and the like can become quickly buried under an avalanche of replies, so please direct feedback either via PM OR in any other relavant section of the forum. Thanks for understanding... and yes, I realize I just broke the rule too :D:D