Carp Anglers Group Forums

rdbaits!!

(NY) team sorano

i must say frank is a very cool guy!!!

just spoke with him and im going to be purchasing a decent amount of boilies from him. gonna be hittin some spots soon and test these bad boys out.

hopefully frank can chime in here and recommend some other flavors!!

ps....... frank im gonna take your word up on that brother!!! hopefully we'll get some big boys!

Guest RDBAIT
i must say frank is a very cool guy!!! 

just spoke with him and im going to be purchasing a decent amount of boilies from him.  gonna be hittin some spots soon and test these bad boys out. 

hopefully frank can chime in here and recommend some other flavors!! 

ps....... frank im gonna take your word up on that brother!!!  hopefully we'll get some big boys!

Well the best flavor is Pineapple I believe, But once my BLOOD TYPE-O's are ready they should work great in the Fall, as they have a GLM and salmon oil and loads of other treats for Carp. But it all depends on the water. Like I said before PINK-PINEAPPLE/BIRDSEED are a great boilie, while other say Mulberry Birdseed is a great flavor. It's all in what you want. I can say this - I have a custome who buys 50lbs. Of pineapple boilies and 50lbs. of Mulberry boilies monthly, so obviously he has great luck on both flavors!

Let me know what I can do for you!

Frank

Frank is a great guy! You'll be happy with the baits no doubt about it!  :D good luck

I like the v2 myself and banana  :D

macfish here. Justin, do you like yours with milk on them or just plain? Just kidding. Glad to hear somebody has a place where boilies work. My main place I've tried boilies I've only had a few fish on them and put lots of them in there. I might of well just tossed the bills and coins right into the water, that's how productive they've been for me, and that's with some of the ones (though none of RD Baits, yet) that have been receiving all of the best reports here. Jonathan

Guest RDBAIT

Now the V-2 are part of the BLOOD range that I have. I will say this, and I almost forgot about it. I have a new BANANA flavor on its way here, probably one of the best flavors I have ever smelled. I sent a small sample portion to a few select anglers, and they had nothing but great things to say about it. That is another great flavor. SOrano-just let me know what I can do for you, and we'll help you out here! We give discounts on orders of 20lbs. or more. Steep discount on 100lbs. as well if interested!! I know 100lbs. is a lot boilies, but some people actually buy em to start fishing new waters and pre bait em well, but as I said before some baits are instant!

Frank

SOrano- People judge the size of boilie they use by the size of the carp. If there's carp in the 8-15lb. range go for 14mm. 15-25lb. range go for 16mm. to 18mm up to 22mm. That's how I decide what I use. I try to stay with 18 or 22mm. I like using a double 22mm. Pineapple boilies with a bunch of pinholes in it, then inject the boilie with my glug, and the fish truly love that!

Edited by RDBAIT

Guest RDBAIT

PICS OF SOME FISH CAUGHT ON RED DEMON BAITS-

06-11-2006025.jpg

06-10-2006099.jpg

06-10-2006046.jpg

KATE21.jpg

KATE'S NEW PB BUFFALO ON BLOOD V-2 BOILIES

CHUCK26.jpg

CHUCK KNOLL WITH HIS POSSIBLE BIG FISH IN INDY THIS YEAR 26.4

TimMirror2.jpg

TIM CREQUE WITH ONE OF NCE MIRRORS

06-10-2006090.jpg

one of my favorite pics I believe 11 fish at the same time! Thanks to Mark Villanova and Donny Hutchinson and everyone from Lonestar Carp Brigade!

The pictures speak for themselves, but just a few!

Frank

Guest RDBAIT

THIS IS QUOTED FROM MARK VILLANOVA - SOMETHINGSMELLSFISHY

Some people have contacted me asking for advice on Red Demon baits. I'll post here so that everyone can hear my answers. I am sponsored by Red Demon and exclusively fish Franks baits now. Most people are asking about which flavor works best. Krista and I do most of the tank testing of these baits and I find that the fish like a different flavor every time we do comparison tests. The blood V2 is aways a bit more popular and lately the mulberry is a huge hit. These tests are on ~5 carp, ~5 buffalo and unnumbered catfish in captivity. These tests, along with Donny's and my results in the wild prove that these boilies outcatch any other I've tried. 11 fish in 2.5 hours ranging from 13lb to high 20's and 40lb buffs are proof enough for me. And to be perfectly honest I do not think the flavor has much to do with it. The base mix and attractors are what is getting the job done. They are HNV so the fish don't seem to be put off of them over time in fact the more we test, the faster the fish are on them and the faster they eat all we put in. If asked what flavor to buy, I say Blood V2, pink pineapple birdseed if pineapple is a hit in your area, and the mulberry seems to be a hit. But I think Type-O will outfish them all. I just need to go out and see for sure. I am fishing the Type-O AKA Blood V3 this weekend and Krista is fishing Mulberry, Donny hasn't told me his plan yet... I will report our results. I am fishing this weekend and expect some big fish. Will post from the bank as we go. In short I have the utmost confidence in this bait, try it on your water and see if you agree.

THEY ARE SHELF LIFE, JUST KINDA KEEP EM COOL. NEVER IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT BECAUSE THEY MAY COOK SLIGHTLY!