Carp Anglers Group Forums

Superior Flavors

Gordon

Just received some new flavors from these people, excellent service:

www.superiorflavors.com

Does anyone know the concentrations of these flavors? I am trying to work out how much to put in my boily mixes.

Guest The Rodmaker

Just curious as to why you would buy direct from them at $6.25 a bottle, when most of our CAG business sponsors carry the same items for $4 - $5 a bottle?

Phil

The Rodmaker

Just received some new flavors from these people, excellent service:

www.superiorflavors.com

Does anyone know the concentrations of these flavors?  I am trying to work out how much to put in my boily mixes.

Unfortunaly...Superior flavor are way to dilute to use in boilies. Save them for Grounbait, Packbait or method mixes, that is where they excell! Order concentrated flavors from the Boilie Shop/Resistance tackle if you want to make boilies. Would take about ~4 ounces of Superior Flavors to flavor a lb of basemix.

Guest mreim1
Just curious as to why you would buy direct from them at $6.25 a bottle, when most of our CAG business sponsors carry the same items for $4 - $5 a bottle?

Phil

The Rodmaker

Phil it's even cheaper then that, Buster at Southern Paylake Supply sells R+W and Superior . I'm sure he has any flavor you could want, If not he'll get it ordered for you.

Mike

Edited by louis

Resistance Tackle also offers the R&W flavorings and the price is just as good. :D

Since us tools are now at 100% and the CAG admin think its cool, lets all just crap ourselves over our favorite supplier.

I thought nobody was allowed to post prices outside the Comm Corner.

Well now, there is someone at the helm.

Guest The Rodmaker

Sorry, I just posted the prices as a comparison and did not name any specific vendor. All of the CAG supporters have Superior Flavorings at around the same price. I just noticed the original poster was a CAG member, so he could have even gotten his discount at our CAG supporters.

Phil

The Rodmaker

Guest mreim1
Thanks for the info, i'll check out Busters baits

I wasn't trying to start anything, I was posting where he could get the best deal. Why pay $5.00 or $6.00 when you can get it for dam near half the price he was going to pay.

mreim1