Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

Fishing in Baldwinsville, NY

ACS Northeast Regionals info

I'll be doing some fishing in the area working on some tournament logistics for the event being held next May.

I think Mike McGrath & Scotty Osmond will be there and anyone else who wants to join us can.

Should be some TV & media there to get more info on carp angling and about the event.

If you are intersted in joining us send me a PM or email.

Cheers,

David

I could probably do this :D

Sarah,

I hope you can make it. Everyone is invited.

What about Frank? (Got Boilies?) Is he settled in the new home yet?

I will be passing through Syracuse on the 9th :D ...I would have enjoyed stopping by to say hello. The Red Mill is a fantastic place! Tell Mike I said hello :D

Lowell

Chris Chiodo and I fished the Red Mill back a couple weeks back, and the place is stacked with fish. Stacked. Most fish are lower teens to high teens, we did land fish to well over 20lbs, and these fish are probably THE hardest fighting carp I've ever fought in all my travels (sorry Concord)!

The Mill is beautifully finished, and to fish there you must be a guest of the hotel. We stayed in a room, the least expensive one at $80/night, and even me being a cheapo it was well worth it!

I'll probably be there one day, most likely the 10th, on my swing home from fishing the CDDW.....

Sarah, if you can do it, you should, you will haul!

Guest RDBAIT

Dave,

I should be there, it's only 10 minutes from my new house! I'll contact Mike McGrath for information.

If you need anything let me know.

Thanks

Frank

Does anyone have info on this get together? Can we bivy up? Where exactly can we fish? Who is going?Etc, etc....

Thinking about making an appearance but do not know what exactly is going on.

Guest RDBAIT

From the information I have this is not a fish-in. This is a private ground owned by a hotel, therefore I don't believe you can stay and bivy up unless you pay them to stay in a room. Mike is a great person and angler.

He knows a lot about carp angling and about where to find loads of Carp in Central NY. SHould be fun. I may only be there for a few hours on Wednesday.

Frank

You can come by the Red Mill when you get into town and see what the latest is.

Red Mill Inn info

Mike has been kind enough to bait up a few different spots for us.

I will be at the RMI Tuesday morning. We should know more by then where the fishing will take place. But there is loads of bank space all around the area so it should be a problem. Last time I was there we went to a park just up from the canal and had a few in less than an hour.view_redmillinn.jpg

Looking forward to it!! :D

Edited by okiecarpangler

Guest RDBAIT

I was able to meet up with Mike Wednesday morning and fish with him for about an hour. Several fish were caught and laughs were had. I met back up with Dave Moore,Markly Wilson-I love NY, and Kathleen Kelly at 5:30pm for a few drinks and dinner. It is always a treat to visit with Dave and Markly who is one of the people responsible for putting on this tourney next year in CNY. I believe when Dave arrives back home he will post his happenings as well!

Thanks

Frank