Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

Dynamite ACS NE Regional's

The new website for ACS Tournaments is up and running. Sorry for the delay.

ACS Tournaments

There is still time to get in on this event. The community of Baldwinsville has gone to great lengths to make sure everyone has a great time.

I'm still working on firming up some tackle sponsors.

Want to officially congratulate Doug Reed and Rod Mills the '07 ATC Champs who won a free entry to this event.

Cheers,

David

Edited by okiecarpangler

fat chance! matt and i aren't messing around! :D

fat chance.... what is that a referance to our team out weighing your team.....

I'd say you 2 will be near the top of the leaderboard at the end for sure.(right below us will be fine)

That's looking good David... only a few more weeks to go... :D

fat chance.... what is that a referance to our team out weighing your team.....

I'd say you 2 will be near the top of the leaderboard at the end for sure.(right below us will be fine)

no response fish guy :D

Mike McGrath who is a local to Baldwinsville and recently took these pics and shot this video. Mike also has a guiding service.

Red Mill Inn Photos

Red Mill Inn Video

You can stay at the Red Mill Inn and catch carp after carp. Usually 1 rod is all you can handle. So even if you are not able to make the event it's a great place to visit.

David

If anyone is coming to this event and plans to stay in NY for some fishing afterwards let me know I will be going somewere to fish for a few days I think.

rod

Guest NY Rob

My opinion is that MANY MANY "smaller-type" fish (teens and low twenties) will be caught so whatever team can keep the bait going on and keep up with the 24 hr catching sessions will win it ..........

Im curious to see who has the stamina. And who dont. :D

Good luck all. Wish I could be there.

Rob

PS - Happy Mothers day to all you Moms. :D

Guest RDBAIT

I just finished readin the paper and artcile myself. full page of Carp in our paper a very nice effort!!

Frank

I loved the "Europeans make Americans look like cavemen in the sport."

LOL

This Knuckle Dragger just hopes to be able to shake the hands of the rich and famous and donate my entry fee as entertainment. :D

Tom.

This Knuckle Dragger just hopes to be able to shake the hands of the rich and famous and donate my entry fee as entertainment. :D

Tom.

:D:D That's entertainment right there :D

Markie, You know something we don't ? what's funny :D

LOL colin you know i know lots of things you all dont ........ :D:D

in this instance however there wasnt anything funny just a few smilies to wish ya luck :D

I loved the "Europeans make Americans look like cavemen in the sport."

LOL

Really?

All the cavemen I know are so offended they're seriously considering a class action suit! :D

BTW. Was I dreaming or is that guide dude using an Alvey Sidecast? Amazing!! :D

Enjoy your back-ache guys and girls.

Iain.

Guest RDBAIT

Iain,

please do not say anything to Mike about that rod, you'll be there for 12 hours of BS if you do!! Trust me I know him personally and yeah point made!!

It just amazes me that finally Carp are in more then 1 page of our newspaper for once, now we can get to the business of it all. I hope you guys have a great time. The weather looks great as it's 70 right now, the waters have all gone back to normal, and the fish are loading up in the rivers. It will all come down to who can stand fishing straight through, who has the stamina, and who has enough "GOOD" bait to keep the fish feeding. May not be big fish, but 100 20lbers in a day will hurt anyones arm. Everyone by the end should be able to fish both right handed and left!!! I konw I konw I talk too much, but that's how these waters fish. Not like town where ya wait for hours for 1 fish. If the fishing is not instant in your swim, you most likely are doing something wrong. I have seen many fish from Liverpool to Baldwinsville, and all are feeding voraciously!

Good luck, we'll be at the Larry hoping someone from the US wins it all!

Frank

LOL colin you know i know lots of things you all dont ........ :D:D

in this instance however there wasnt anything funny just a few smilies to wish ya luck :D

Mark, I do know, that you know... how to bring along a few of lifes little luxury's on a fishing trip and always do it style.

Sorry your not coming along on this one, would have been good to see you and Tommy again :D

the joy of mobile internet devices allows for some hot of the press news...check out syracuse channel 9 news online for some familiar faces...its heating up to be a stellar competition!!!!!

good work fellas well represented carp anglers everywhere. See ya tomorrow.

Question: do these new HD video cameras seem to add a few Lbs. ?????

Guest RDBAIT

What an incredible day. FIrst thing this morning around 10:30 I got a call to bring some bait to the red mill, so off I went. Got there around 11 am, dropped off the bait, then walked to the other side of the mill and there was Dave Moore along with Tal, Pat K, Frank Warwick. I chatted for a bit then Frank offered me to use one of his century FMJ's (schwing), we chatted about his travels a bit then got into some nice fish. It was a blast to meet everyone today, I wish everyone the best of luck and please be safe while haulin all those fish in.

I must say that Matt had caught some incredible fish although not Carp, he landed a gorgeous Brown Trout and later on in the afternoon he managed to accidentally land a 4-5lb Large mouth bass from the top of the dam.

This tournament showcases some fine anglers and personalities throughout the world. Although i could not well understand the french team, I did manage to give them directions to fish down the road from my house near this dam. I believe they are still fishing here. Some nice places here to fish was agreed with by Sean Manning after I picked him up from the airport, which security was massively tight, several sherrifs and border patrol trucks blocked the entrance and were looking for who knows what or whom!!!

I brought Sean by my place to show him what I fish in and he absolutely loved it. Quoting the massive potential it carries and has in a water system!!!

Good luck everyone from all of us here at

RED DEMON BAIT Co.

Frank