Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

Dynamite ACS NE Regional's

...more than 9000 lbs of carp caught so far, in a little over 24 hours of fishing!! :D:D:D:D

Guest K-1

Just got off of the phone with John. They have had 30 fish for like 450 lbs. 7 or 8 20+'s and the 30+ was a 32-6.

So they are getting a good stamp of fish on the K-1's :D

He said the fish turned on at his location at 8:00 last night so anything he gets today is a bonus. He is expecting another good night tonight.

update news flash the french team has pulled ahead of big and colin with the other paylake team of sharpe and jake in third.

still plenty of time left

rod mills reports his swim has slowed down and they have lost about a dozen fish due to hook pulls, snags cutoffs etc but all is not lost in baldwinsville while they may not be winning rod and doug are living large and having a great time rod reports he and doug had a lobster dinner last night , free pizza for lunch today and are having outback steaks being delivered tonight

surf and turf while carping sounds like fun :D:D:D

Guest The Kernel
update news flash the french team has pulled ahead of big and colin with the other paylake team of sharpe and jake in third.

Coming soon Dynamite Garlic..... :D

Guest The Kernel

Someone tell Tom that it is May 18th.....time to switch to ketchup and rice!....

Guest Vissen varken

I think Tom is letting his catching do the talking right now :D

Besides which May 18th is brown sauce and rice, not ketchup :D

Come on you Tarheels :D

just want to say we are having a great time. 350# or so and lots of misses fish still coming not of course at the rate to catch up but we only had 3 1st day so we did have a good day.

looking for a big fish now.

rod

Guest NY Rob
My opinion is that MANY MANY fish (teens and low twenties) will be caught so whatever team can keep the bait going on and keep up with the 24 hr catching sessions will win it ..........

Im curious to see who has the stamina. And who dont.

just want to say we are having a great time. 350# or so and lots of misses fish still coming not of course at the rate to catch up but we only had 3 1st day so we did have a good day.

looking for a big fish now.

rod

Good luck Rod & Doug down on your end of our section tonight.

Wow! It looks like there is some serious hauling going on. Congrats to all the anglers, especially the pay lake guys who look like they are all bunched up at or near the top of the leaderboard. Congrats also to ACS and Baldwinsville NY for tons of positive coverage. Everyone involved seems to be having a blast. Wish I was there too...

All the best.

This Knuckle Dragger just hopes to be able to shake the hands of the rich and famous and donate my entry fee as entertainment. :D

Tom.

Your still my hero dude.

Gonna need another shipment soon. James has been haulin' in the cash.