Carp Anglers Group Forums

Red Demon bait update

Guest Red Demon

Guest RDBAIT

I am leaving an update here for the business.

If you have not received an order please be patient, as I am trying to get things out and shipped successfully.

My health is not the best at the moment, so everything is being done on a day to day basis.

Please be patient as everything will be out and shipped by Tuesday.

The USPS has finally claimed they lost 4 of our orders, so those orders are also being re made ie: Zach, Eddie, Thomas, and 1 Int'l order!!! We do try to not let anything happen to orders, but sometimes things go beyond our control.

Thanks for being patient as we get things straightened out!!

Thanks

RED DEMON BAIT MANAGEMENT

• 2 weeks later...
I am leaving an update here for the business.

If you have not received an order please be patient, as I am trying to get things out and shipped successfully.

My health is not the best at the moment, so everything is being done on a day to day basis.

Please be patient as everything will be out and shipped by Tuesday.

The USPS has finally claimed they lost 4 of our orders, so those orders are also being re made ie: Zach, Eddie, Thomas, and 1 Int'l order!!! We do try to not let anything happen to orders, but sometimes things go beyond our control.

Thanks for being patient as we get things straightened out!!

Thanks

RED DEMON BAIT MANAGEMENT

Frank, I got my bait today! thanks! looks awesome.....

Guest RDBAIT

Yeah this has taken some time to get all lost orders replaced and I apologize for that, rest of the orders went out this morning, so hopefully within a week all will be good in that area!!

thanks

Frank