Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

Dynamite Tournament of Champions 2007

Just moving this back to the top. Have a bout 6 teams signed up so far. The leaderboard will go up in September. Sholud be live as the scores come in this year.

Had some media interest again that may show up to observe. They never commit until the last minute. Once that is firmed up I'll be glad to pass on the info.

Cheers,

David

I added this on the ACS Forum recently:

Payouts will be $500 from each team going into the cash prizes:

40% =1st

30% = 2nd

20% = 3rd

10% = Big Fish

Still working on tackle sponsors for other prizes.

Leaderboard updates to report live scores has been beta tested(reason for delay) and it looks like that will be working for the event.

Eagle Claw will have one of there upper management people there observing I'm told. They are very interested in gearing up for th carp market both here and abroad. Some other media outlets have contacted me wanting to see what this is about also but they always wait until the last mnute to commit.

Should be a great event.

Next years ToC will be held at another venue TBA. Hominy will serve as a Regional South Central location in mid April of '08 for those of you that can't make it this time. It will go back to being a 72 hour event.

I'll be going over the first of October to clean out swims and will report back the lake conditions then. The lake has been 100% capacity all year. So waders may be needed for some pegs. There is a CAG fish-in mid October for anyone wanting to pre-fish the venue.

Cheers,

David

It is hard to believe that only six teams have signed up. Unfortunately I have a work conflict and will be in San Diego. I wanted to fish this as the tournament should be a great one. I hope more teams sign up and look forward to the live leaderboard.

Frank

Guest Herkel

David,

I doubt that I could make it this year :D I will be in NC fishing the PLWC :D The spring deal sounds good if I don't have any other commitments :D Good luck to all that can make it :D Herkel

It is hard to believe that only six teams have signed up. Unfortunately I have a work conflict and will be in San Diego. I wanted to fish this as the tournament should be a great one. I hope more teams sign up and look forward to the live leaderboard.

Frank

Frank

Let me know when you are in town mate, if you want to wet a line!

Karl :D

Guest Brewboy

Marcin, If the 4 teams from IL are comming, I beleive that brings the total registered teams to 10 teams.

I'm hoping that some more last minute teams jump in. I'm really looking forward to it. See you there.

For this event we have a live leaderboard that we will update as the catches are reported and recorded at the event...LIVE!! :D

Also there is a new ACS Tournaments forum we will utilize to upload pics and information as it happens.

ACS Tournaments

It has just been verified Eagle Claw is sending a representive to have a look at this style of carp angling.

Also a journalist from Field and Stream will be in attendance to write an article.

Lets hope the fish cooperate!! :D