Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

Day 2 pics of the ToC now posted

Even though the wind is howling teams are still catching. We have a new 2nd place team with a few new captures including this mirror. Neil?..where you at!! :D

www.acstournaments.com

-to follow the action

post-2-1193252414.jpg

Guest The Kernel

Hominy is fishing its head off! There has been more fish caught in the first twenty four hours than there was in the whole tournament last year...with less than half the number of rods in the water....maybe that's why? Things are heating up on the leaderboard..two teams with 90lb+ and three with 60+..

Proper tournament!

Hominy is fishing its head off! There has been more fish caught in the first twenty four hours than there was in the whole tournament last year...with less than half the number of rods in the water....maybe that's why? Things are heating up on the leaderboard..two teams with 90lb+ and three with 60+..

Proper tournament!

Maybe it was the sound of your rat traps that kept the carpat bey last year.???? Maybe Herks bait gave the carp the lock jaw???? who knows??? One thing for sure is that you and Herk arnt there and the fish are rippin. :D

Tom.

Guest The Kernel
Maybe it was the sound of your rat traps that kept the carpat bey last year.???? Maybe Herks bait gave the carp the lock jaw???? who knows??? One thing for sure is that you and Herk arnt there and the fish are rippin. :D

Tom.

Imagine how many fish would be being caught if they all had some of your bait Tom!

Imagine how many fish would be being caught if they all had some of your bait Tom!

They are, you noddie, they are. Of course, maybe your overlay, underlay, ondelay might be just what is doning the job. :D Who really knows?? The carp know. :D

Guest The Kernel
They are, you noddie, they are. Of course, maybe your overlay, underlay, ondelay might be just what is doning the job. :D Who really knows?? The carp know. :D

You posting your recipes on Polish/Rumanian forums these days then?

Mark and Tom,

You guys are killing me :D

Tim.

Since I cant be there this is the next best thing. :D

Tom.

Guest The Kernel
Mark and Tom,

You guys are killing me :D

Toms got me rooting for the Eastern European teams now....if they don't win whoever does might as well hand the trophies over to his Bigness...he'll claim them regardless :D :D

Toms got me rooting for the Eastern European teams now....if they don't win whoever does might as well hand the trophies over to his Bigness...he'll claim them regardless :D :D

Mark.

I would be very careful if I were you when it comes to the Eastern European teams. :D

Guest The Kernel
Mark.

I would be very careful if I were you when it comes to the Eastern European teams. :D

I stand corrected....WHOEVER wins...it will be all down to his Bigness! :D

I stand corrected....WHOEVER wins...it will be all down to his Bigness! :D

Thank you Mark. While I have always known you wern't the sharpest tack in the box I did, and still do, hold out some hope for you.

Guest The Kernel
Thank you Mark. While I have always known you wern't the sharpest tack in the box I did, and still do, hold out some hope for you.

Tom

Best not to go there about the sharpest tack in the box...last time I saw you I had to explain what "Double or Nothing" meant.. :D :D :D

Most of the entrants are Polish or Czech and they all shop at WB&T for their bait & bait ingredients.

Yep Good guys those Poles and Czechs, that also shop at a Californian Tackle store too!!! :D:D Not just ingredients either!!! :D:D

Sounds like a great tourney..............Wish I could have made it!

Edited by ukcarperinusa

Tom

Best not to go there about the sharpest tack in the box...last time I saw you I had to explain what "Double or Nothing" meant.. :D :D :D

Ahh, you have me there. Just so everyone else might know, I'm pulling ya'lls leg a bit here and Mark is, as usual, on top of his game. May the best team win.

Tom.

No doubt the fishing has been above average so far for Hominy. Lets just hope it continues for the Field and Stream Dude and the Tulsa World Journalist coming out to write about Carp Fishing in the USA on Friday. :D

Heres is a pic of Al with Mirror number 5 under the moon!! There are a several more pics on the forum under the ACS Tournaments Forum Day 2 which have several of the new Leaders Team Wackerbaits.

post-2-1193273031.jpg

Guest Buffmaster D
No doubt the fishing has been above average so far for Hominy. Lets just hope it continues for the Field and Stream Dude and the Tulsa World Journalist coming out to write about Carp Fishing in the USA on Friday. :D

Heres is a pic of Al with Mirror number 5 under the moon!! There are a several more pics on the forum under the ACS Tournaments Forum Day 2 which have several of the new Leaders Team Wackerbaits.

Nice mirror Mr. Dave!

By "Al" do you mean Al St Cyr??? The texas state record holder!

Nice mirror Mr. Dave!

Yep... that would be the one and only famous Mr. Tal St Cyr!! :D

There was a lot of nice fish caught. When the wind changed directions on Tues our peg went dead. We caught all of our fish the first and second day. Peg 4 and 12 and the north wind blowing in there peg and the fish arrived with vengence. But when the wind switched to the north east everybody went dead. Some crazy weather and great fishing. Funny thing was while everybody was cold me and Scott was burning up because the sun was in our face all week. Thanks David for a great tournie.

Nice mirror Mr. Dave!

Yep that is correct AND winner of the historic $250,000 might I add...

That dude is a great angler and a very nice person.

Congrats to all participants in this great ACS event! And of course thanks to Dave for all the hard work in setting this up.

Nicely done all!

-Marius