Carp Anglers Group Forums

Ok I know its one of you guys, whos pet carp?

macfish here. accordbw, I have heard and read several times that the Germans and other folks in Europe have a tradition of eating carp at Christmas time. Evidently they often keep the live fish in the tub for a few days to "freshen it up" in preparation for the feast. Oh my! I've never heard of Micheal Lackowski, but maybe that's what he was doing when he decided to make this video. I don't know any Polish. I wonder what he was saying (at 1:23/1:24)? Jonathan

macfish here. accordbw, I have heard and read several times that the Germans and other folks in Europe have a tradition of eating carp at Christmas time. Evidently they often keep the live fish in the tub for a few days to "freshen it up" in preparation for the feast. Oh my! I've never heard of Micheal Lackowski, but maybe that's what he was doing when he decided to make this video. I don't know any Polish. I wonder what he was saying (at 1:23/1:24)? Jonathan

That was Polish?? I thought I saw a Long rod and pod set up in the background while the Brit was saying someith about his boilie. :D On the other hand it might be a paylaker saying "" set the hook "". :D:D

macfish here. accordbw, I have heard and read several times that the Germans and other folks in Europe have a tradition of eating carp at Christmas time. Evidently they often keep the live fish in the tub for a few days to "freshen it up" in preparation for the feast.

Yep, thas what we do for christmas. Kids love it