Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW NACA

just got mine today. Nice story Scott btw, Don't whistle :D

What a great story..

Edited by bcapien

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

I enclosed a roster of members from Mexico, so you can deal with the distribution !!!!!

I really try to stick to my word on everything !!!! :D

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

I enclosed a roster of members from Mexico, so you can deal with the distribution !!!!!

I really try to stick to my word on everything !!!! :D

You always do... :D

But he still has to moan about sumfink!! :D :D :D

Sorry you see it as moaning, :D

I have gone on record as saying that i would make do with the E NACA, so I really couldn't care, thought I would just let y'all know about it :D:D

Save the cash for the next issue, spend it on something else, I don't need the paper version if I get the e version. :D:D

Hope this is on topic and not viewed as negative !! :D

K :D

naw, it's OK :D

I think what we'll do is NOT send a paper version to all of those that just want the electronic version alone,,,,I can work that out with the mail order house,,....matter of fact, I'll ask Stewart to put something in the next issue, kind of like a mail back to me of who wants the electronic version INSTEAD of the papaer one, get a good "E" mail address, and save some $$$ on postage,,,,,good call Karl,,,,thanks !

Right now, we are sending all members who requested the "electronic version" a paper NACA as well, (except for those out of the country)

Next step will be to just send the ELECTRONIC version to those that want it....and request that these people open up thier mail programs to the address, so that they are not blocked as SPAM by their filters!... :D

Got mine the other day. I forgot I submitted an article! :D What a surprise that was! The magazine is looking SLICK! LOVE it!

Received mine today (flawless condition !!)..had a quick glance through it and it looks great. Will give it a good read later !!

Thanks,.. Val

THE NEW NACAS' HAVE HIT THE STREETS, NOW IT'S THE USUAL SIT AND WAIT GAME,,,, B) ,

When you get this isssue, look on the mailing label, it will have your expiration date of it,,,,,

YOUR EXPIRATION DATE IS ALSO EITHER ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR ON THE STICKER THAT I SENT TO YOU WHICH SHOULD BE AFFIXED TO THE REAR OF YOUR CARD IN THE SPACE PROVIDED !

got mine today, all the way down here in sunny florida, thanks. i've even had chance to read some of it. you look like the kid who had all his christmasses and birthdays all at one time B) ... nice one doc... i like the article on the lady carp anglers, i am trying to get my wife to start carp fishing, she will fish with one of my elasticated poles (i have to put the bait on the hook and take the fish off B) ) this article just might encourage her B) thank you ladies

Enjoy Dave.......Glad you're with the club! B)

Guest The Kernel

This issue is absolutely lame...looks and reads like a high school project(C+)...it looks like you are going backwards again...maybe you should think about paying someone to do an interesting design /layout? People, even carp anglers, are visually sophisticated these days...its a complete waste of CAG funds as is and possibly does more harm than good by making us look like a bunch of people who dont even know what a good magazine should look like...

Edited by The Kernel

it's not exactly readers digest, but I respectfully disagree.

I also disagree.......different strokes for different folks B) ,,,,why not submit an artice?????? critics are a dime a dozen. B) ..contributors are rare....

so?????? quit complaining, and do something,,,,write an article , suggest some designs, do something except piss and moan !!! B)

and Louis, I personally think READERS DIGEST sucks !!! B)

Guest The Kernel
I also disagree.......different strokes for different folks B) ,,,,why not submit an artice?????? critics are a dime a dozen. B) ..contributors are rare....

so?????? quit complaining, and do something,,,,write an article , suggest some designs, do something except piss and moan !!! B)

and Louis, I personally think READERS DIGEST sucks !!! B)

I'm not pissing and moaning....I was offering up some constructive criticism.. B) Will you let me design the next issue then?

Glad to hear that,,,,please drop Stewart a PM, he might really like some input,,,,,so long as there are no Nudies in it B)

I know we are stil in the infancy stages with this, but he has done a yeomans job in giving us what we have,,,,,,and while the previous Editpor did a great job as well, there was and is can always be areas of improvements........give him a call,,,,,we're trying to be the best we cqan be with the limited funds that we have,,,,,,

get after it man !! B)

Mine arrived yesterday in fine condition.

Mark - the content is only as good as the contributors, if you think you have better content (or anyone else for that matter) I am sure it would be willingly received by the editors..........................

I do think however, that the cartoons are not so hot...

Guest The Kernel
Mark - the content is only as good as the contributors, if you think you have better content (or anyone else for that matter) I am sure it would be willingly received by the editors..........................

Keith

I offered once but was told my article would be of little interest to anyone, even though I hadn't even written it B) ....I wont make the same mistake twice.... B)

Mark

I reviewed that article B)

I really don't think that our audience would be interested in the mating cycles of the Anopheles punctipennis mosquito when feed high protein blood worm boiles

an-punct-f.gif

but then again I could be mistaken!! B)