Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

NE Regional Baldwinsville, NY May 14th-17th, 2008

We are up over 30 teams officially and many more are expected.

Last year we weighed and released over 28,000 pounds of fish and we didn't count anything less than 10 pounds!

Baldwinsville is top notch when it comes to rolling into town and showing the participants a first class event. There is still time to sign up.

We've also gone live with the registration and info for ToC in Hartford, CT October 14th-18th. If you are ready to sign up for that you can do so now. We've partnered up with Cabela's so that is shaping up to be a top notch event also.

Dave,

Love the way it is set up. I like the option of putting a bio in there. We already took advantage of it. You'll have to get ahold of me when you get in to town so I can buy you a beer or 2.

Adam

Adam,

Glad you like it. Any other team that has a bio posted on a website send me the link and I'll add it to your team as a click through like I did Adam and Frank.

Anyone wanting to keep up here is the Leaderboard link:

NE Regional Leaderboard

For commentary you will need to visit the tournament forum.

Tournament Forum

Carp Daddy(aka Rick Walker) will be there taking photos which will be posted in the slideshow part once the event gets up and running.

Cheers,

David

Guest Carp Zombie

Good job Dave !!...your leading by example and generating alot of interest. This is truly admirable. B)

Guest Red Demon
Good job Dave !!...your leading by example and generating alot of interest. This is truly admirable. B)

agreed...Dave Moore will go down as a legend in the carp world USA!!!!!

Thanks Dave for all yur efforts and advice, and excellent company!!

Thanks

Frank

Just a little over 1 week out and we hit 40 teams on my end. May still be a few out there.

We will try to break the 28,000 lbs of fish caught last year. So come see for yourself.

If you aren't fishing this and can make the event to hang out with us come on over. This is guaranteed to be a great party. Baldwinsville puts on 1 hell of a show! Many thanks to the B'ville crew for helping us organize and put on a fantastic event. Also thanks to the sponsors.

We will be back there in '09 again the weekend between Mothers Day and Memorial Day weeknds so plan on it now. There is no event like this one.

Just a little over 1 week out and we hit 40 teams on my end. May still be a few out there.

We will try to break the 28,000 lbs of fish caught last year. So come see for yourself.

If you aren't fishing this and can make the event to hang out with us come on over. This is guaranteed to be a great party. Baldwinsville puts on 1 hell of a show! Many thanks to the B'ville crew for helping us organize and put on a fantastic event. Also thanks to the sponsors.

We will be back there in '09 again the weekend between Mothers Day and Memorial Day weeknds so plan on it now. There is no event like this one.

Are there any chances that records might be set in most total weight in 50hrs???? Are there any such records of most toal weight of carp being landed in 50hrs??

Tom.