Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Stern

next issue of the Naca going to press

Just heard from our editor, that the next issue is almost ready for press,,,,, B)

that means yet another purge of expired members,,,,, B)

if yiur membership expired in March, April or May, of this year, the proverbial ax is about to fall,,,,,,,

PM me if you don't know your expiration date, but it's on your membership card, and was also on the last issue of the NACA that you got,,,,,, B)

Since I'm a bit of a computer clod, so I'll get our pres the list of those that will be going KAPUT, and perhps he can post it, and or get out reminder "E" mails....Thanks B)B) Louis !!

Don't throw me out just yet! Sent renewal via paypal!!! B)

Wasn't going to but Rodman kinda talked me into it!

end of the month is rapidly approaching... B)

that's when I do the purge,,,,,, this time around, I'll also be purging expired members on a vendors DATA BASE, so that translates to no discounts......yep, you can get mad at me....or renew, or just not get the 10% discount...see??? there are choices B)

I should be all done by the end of the first week of July....so get those renewals in,,,,,,you've been advised B)

your friendly membership director at work

cowboy.gif

end of the month is rapidly approaching... B)

that's when I do the purge,,,,,, this time around, I'll also be purging expired members on a vendors DATA BASE, so that translates to no discounts......yep, you can get mad at me....or renew, or just not get the 10% discount...see??? there are choices B)

I should be all done by the end of the first week of July....so get those renewals in,,,,,,you've been advised B)

your friendly membership director at work

cowboy.gif

only "E" copies sent to foreign countries off the continent....

pleae make sure I've got a good E mail address for you

Guest Welsh Boy

Hi Neil ,

I renewed my membership by pay pal on June 19th . Ihave not had any confirmation from CAG that it has been recieved, phone number used as referance 905 681 8740 should read 905 681 6740 Thank you Bryn Thomas ( welsh boy)

you should have got a renewal sticker in the mail.....let me check it out this evening,,,,,pretty sure I remember doing it !

The latest issue left the mailing house on Friday.....when it gets to you is up to the POSTMAN,,,,,,

those that have requested "E" coies, were sent out MONDAY...so all is on target at this end....... B)

The latest issue left the mailing house on Friday.....when it gets to you is up to the POSTMAN,,,,,,

those that have requested "E" coies, were sent out MONDAY...so all is on target at this end....... B)

Thank You Neil B)

yep

nope

lol found the spring issue...somehow got to the bottom of the stack of mags!

Got mine in CO on the 12th, I must say compliments to all the contributers both new and regular and also to the production team. This definately has the look and feel of a mag that is increasing in quality and professionalism each and every edition with this being by far the best yet.

Way to go, lets hope we can keep improving on the high bar set by this edition.

To all involved in the mag i say "great work folks"

Got mine yesterday, great job! The best one yet! Thanks to everyone who contributed. I was really impressed with this issue.