Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eli

new member (CAN)

Guest Eli

Hi everyone.

My name is Eli, I'm 23 years old and live in Ottawa, Canada. Overall I'm a multi-species angler, but have been targeting carp extensively over the past 3 years. Most of my carpin' is done on the St. Lawrence and Nation Rivers, with the odd (unsuccessful) attempt made at the Ottawa and the Rideau.

Looking forward to learning lots of new things here and to meeting some fellow carpers. I'm moving to Kingston, Ontario, at the end of August to complete a Master's of Physiotherapy, so if anyone here is from the Kingston area feel free to give me a shout. B)

Cheers

(pb mirror from a few weeks back)

P5250929.jpg

Welcome Nli to the site. Ottawa--now that place brings back alot of memories.I had grand parents aunts and uncles who lived there and went there alot--many many moons ago.Now that is one nice mirror you got. Where did you get it.Hope to see alot more pictues like that soon.

Dave

Guest Eli
Welcome Nli to the site. Ottawa--now that place brings back alot of memories.I had grand parents aunts and uncles who lived there and went there alot--many many moons ago.Now that is one nice mirror you got. Where did you get it.Hope to see alot more pictues like that soon.

Dave

Hi Dave,

It's a St. Lawrence fish.

Hi Eli,

Welcome on Board. Great Mirror.

Greetings from Elmer & Mar-e We will be at the Junior tournement in Aug. in Ogdenberg, NY Hope to see you there or if your close we can shoot over into Canada.

Hi everyone.

My name is Eli, I'm 23 years old and live in Ottawa, Canada. Overall I'm a multi-species angler, but have been targeting carp extensively over the past 3 years. Most of my carpin' is done on the St. Lawrence and Nation Rivers, with the odd (unsuccessful) attempt made at the Ottawa and the Rideau.

Looking forward to learning lots of new things here and to meeting some fellow carpers. I'm moving to Kingston, Ontario, at the end of August to complete a Master's of Physiotherapy, so if anyone here is from the Kingston area feel free to give me a shout. B)

Cheers

(pb mirror from a few weeks back)

P5250929.jpg

Nice mirror and welcome aboard

Guest big-o

WELCOME to the site Eli, I'm pretty sure i v'e met you and your father last summer on the causeway B) ... congrats on that great looking mirror... what did she weigh???

Guest Eli
WELCOME to the site Eli, I'm pretty sure i v'e met you and your father last summer on the causeway B) ... congrats on that great looking mirror... what did she weigh???

I believe we met at the same spot that fish was caught B)

I had left the sling in the car and so we unfortunately did not weight her. I know it's a definite pb though, my other few mirrors being 14 and under.

Guest big-o
I believe we met at the same spot that fish was caught B)

I had left the sling in the car and so we unfortunately did not weight her. I know it's a definite pb though, my other few mirrors being 14 and under.

IT'S a good looking mirror , I reconize your hat and the sun glass B)B) I haven't been back to the parkway since they told me i couldn/t fish before 8:00am B)