Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ash

Pike fishing while carp fishing

So in looking for new things to try every year. I picked up carp fishing!! Now that the DNR made me able to fish 3 rods I figred I would give pike a shot from shore while fishing carp.

Anyone had any luck with doing this, I would perfer live/dead bait so I can sit back and enjoy a drink and some food while doing so.

I see the UK guys have some youtube videos up so I though I would ask around here and see what people say since there has to be 1 or 2 of you around;)

Thanks

Dave

No pike in Mexico, but I used to do this in Holland: Night fishing for carp and during the day time a few rods on the pod for pike. There are many different rigs out there that work, from bottom fished, popped-up to suspended with under water floats. Give it a go: Static fishing works really well for big pike, especially when baited up. B)

This guy likes to fish for ALL the species in the imediate area B) Now how can I convince the DNR to allow me 9 rods all at once????? B)

ice-fish_1201411i.jpg