Carp Anglers Group Forums
David Moore

WFN Show featuring carp angling

CAG dues are the pocket of CAG,,,,,, PM sent on Julie,,,we'll fix her up again !!!!

Zach,

Very nice vid, well done.

This ones a bit off topic, sorry. I noticed you have Okuma Axeons on your rods. How do you like them? I just got 2 and they look fantastic, but i havent had chance to test them out yet. They feel very nice though.

Tight Lines

Dave

Zach,

Very nice vid, well done.

This ones a bit off topic, sorry. I noticed you have Okuma Axeons on your rods. How do you like them? I just got 2 and they look fantastic, but i havent had chance to test them out yet. They feel very nice though.

Tight Lines

Dave

The line lay isn't nearly as nice as on my shimano LC, but they where $60 a pop and have been great for the money good drags, light weight, smooth retrive and I treat them like crap......I am pretty happy with them.

" Group: Forum Guest "

You need to talk to the management... :rolleyes:

Guest Brewboy

I certinally hope that all my fishing competitors take Zach's advice and apply 4 to 6 lbs of drag when fighting carp.

I certinally hope that all my fishing competitors take Zach's advice and apply 4 to 6 lbs of drag when fighting carp.

scott we are dealing with the great unwashed here.....

I would say that's pretty accurate for someone using about 17-20lb line. How much drag do you use in your tournaments??