Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lee

oi oi folks

Guest lee

oi oi folks,lees the name,been in yanksville connecticut for just over two years now,married a yank bird and moved from east london.

used to fish a prolific water in england called nazzing meads,place held carp to well over 40lbs.

been a carper for over 30years with a pb of 38.8lbs.

at the moment im mainly fishing a cove off the ct river called keeny cove and had fish to 26lbs tho i have seen the fish i want,a common well over the 40lb mark,whitch would brake the ct record.

also fished a few other places hamberg cove being one,with not much luck i add....lol.

any lads in my neck of the woods know of any places nearer to clinton that holds wackers?

been reading the board for a few months now and it will be nice to finaly interact the you blokes.

cheers lee

oi oi folks,lees the name,been in yanksville connecticut for just over two years now,married a yank bird and moved from east london.

used to fish a prolific water in england called nazzing meads,place held carp to well over 40lbs.

been a carper for over 30years with a pb of 38.8lbs.

at the moment im mainly fishing a cove off the ct river called keeny cove and had fish to 26lbs tho i have seen the fish i want,a common well over the 40lb mark,whitch would brake the ct record.

also fished a few other places hamberg cove being one,with not much luck i add....lol.

any lads in my neck of the woods know of any places nearer to clinton that holds wackers?

been reading the board for a few months now and it will be nice to finaly interact the you blokes.

cheers lee

Fackin satherners get everywhere, pity the poor folks in CT - had any communication issues :rolleyes:

Guest lee

ha ha ha to funny mate,every word that comes out of me gob is greeted with "excuse me"...

still,the birds seem to like me accent...lol

Guest lee

ha ha .well the wifes trying to yankify me but im trying to keep the cockney accent.

i know i talk funny,i even sound funny to me...lol

"the birds"...LOL

Welcome.

you've found a fellow fiend (no 'r') there Lee, careful on the 'bird', 'wife' difference, could come back to bite you pal!

Guest lee

yer,found a few places,the thing is tho everywhere down here looks carpy .

i drive along in the car with the misses and every lake we pass im like "thats carpy",shes like..."do me a favor,every lake we pass you say looks carpy",and shes right.

Guest Welsh Boy

I guess the mods dont like or understand the coknies of Londons greeting they edited out the last part. We have the same thing in Canada almost all of the waters hold Carp. Bryn.