Sign in to follow this  
Guest USCARPPROmagazine

ISSUE 6 out now....

Richard - enjoyed your article.

Thanks,

Brid.

I know I'll take a beating here but the name should be UKnUSCARPROmag IMO

love the new super heros!!!!

I thought you swore you would never ever entertain reading it Rod ?

Nice read to all those involved.

Congrats to Big E for making the cover shot! I really enjoyed fishing with him and Richard it was a really good laugh. Thanks also Richard for the BCT mention of our products you use. You had some nice fish that seesion as I recall.

As luck would have it we just received new orders recently from both Korda and Dynamite on the products Nick uses himself across the pond!

Keep up the good work spreading the word!

that's very good, lots of exposure for our favorite fish, catch and release etc. there should be a rule the guy or gal on the cover has a smile!!!!

:rolleyes:

Why would you take a beating then Rod..........????

Most people see your post for what it really is!! :P:rolleyes::yourock:

Excellent read again Dave......It is coming!! :o:P

Huge congrats mate! :P:P

that's very good, lots of exposure for our favorite fish, catch and release etc. there should be a rule the guy or gal on the cover has a smile!!!!

:rolleyes:

Hey Tim

Looking forward to seeing your smiling mug gracing the cover some day mate!! :yourock::o

K :P

Or... the "Online Carpworld"... :rolleyes:

Guest MajorLeagueCarp
Or... the "Online Carpworld"... :rolleyes:

Well, there's definitely no mistaking it for the NACA. Anybody wanting to contribute any American carping perspectives please contact the USCARPPRO team.

:yourock:

It is quite amusing to see this UK v US perspective from some, are you guys too good to learn something just because it comes from a guy based in Germany, France or the UK?? :P

I ain't too good to learn from anyone, no matter where they are in the world, and if they want to write for a US based magazine, I say more power to them and thanks for trying to educate those of us in the US who are not to proud to learn from an outside source.

The US originated articles are coming, like everything things take time (Surely CAG members can relate to that! :P ), hopefully some of the US based guys reading this will see the real meaning behind some of the posts and decide to contribute rather than join the few knockers!!! :P:P

Or are there other reasons you few love to bash on it?? :rolleyes::yourock::o

It is quite amusing to see this UK v US perspective from some, are you guys too good to learn something just because it comes from a guy based in Germany, France or the UK?? :P

I ain't too good to learn from anyone, no matter where they are in the world, and if they want to write for a US based magazine, I say more power to them and thanks for trying to educate those of us in the US who are not to proud to learn from an outside source.

The US originated articles are coming, like everything things take time (Surely CAG members can relate to that! :lol: ), hopefully some of the US based guys reading this will see the real meaning behind some of the posts and decide to contribute rather than join the few knockers!!! :D:o

Or are there other reasons you few love to bash on it?? :rolleyes::yourock::o

:P What do you expect, You run CAG down for years and now you cry foul when the shoe is on the other foot. :P:P

In all fairness to the mag itself I don't believe it has ever put down cag. In fact they offered a free ad for viewers to see worldwide and for the carpology newsletter readers which the newsletter comes out biweekly there has been quite a few nice things said about cag coming from uscarppro especially in the recent months. I would say don't knock the mag just because you don't get along with someone contributing to it.

I said it before and will say it again. I like the variety. I think Karl summed it up though with this line "I ain't too good to learn from anyone, no matter where they are in the world" Quite a few writers from the uk are laying down great articles which I have learned something about each time and only adds to my arsenal on the bank and ads to more fish caught.

:rolleyes: What do you expect, You run CAG down for years and now you cry foul when the shoe is on the other foot. :yourock::o

Mickey

Your post really shows that you are so out of the loop where the magazine is involved!!!

I have nothing to do with the publication of the magazine, in any way shape or form......Despite what some will have you believe!!! :P

As for crying :P:P ............You have that wrong too, I love the fact that some of you guys bash it, it illuminates the fact that some of you are not truly about promoting the sport!!!

And me highlighting it makes it so easy for others to see it too. So please continue, with your words of wisdom.

Karl - (uscarppromagazine contributor and sponsor)

P.S. And before you preach about me and CAG you should realize I guarantee that I have done more to promote CAG in the past than you have or will ever do!!! :P

Edited by ukcarperinusa

I wasn't talking about the magazine :rolleyes::yourock:

Then surely your post was off topic :rolleyes::yourock::o Something you have elevated my warning level for in the past!!

But to answer your last post, I don't see anyone bashing me, so who or what were you referring to in your post???

K

Edited by ukcarperinusa