Carp Anglers Group Forums
louis

The 2009 CAG Spring Big 4 - May 1-31

Joel you optimist. You actually think you get to fish at all...? :o

man!!! well my wife today said whats wrong! i said im sad! she said you want to go fishing this week end! i said no! i said i just want to know i will be able to fish again!!!!!!

she said yeah!!!

it seams pretty promising that if i do actually get to go fishing it will most probably be a puddle from the the dripping garden hose i the back yard! :rolleyes:

i have plans tho! lol :yourock:

20s are a rare thing around here for me... im gonna travel alot in may tho, dc on my bday, tuskarora state park for a week, and everyday thas nice out ill be out at my special locations... my goal is 60 pounds i hope i can get 80. goals are good, right?

this should be a fun month

Guest agfisher02
I just hope to find the time to actually fish... :yourock:

Mario did you not see in the rules that good looking mirrors don't count :rolleyes:

Mario did you not see in the rules that good looking mirrors don't count :rolleyes:

I believe Mexico also has had some monstrous commons mate!

cant wait to see locations and just how many big fish are out there to be had!!!

good luck again to all!

Cheers.

Joel.

I believe Mexico also has had some monstrous commons mate!

cant wait to see locations and just how many big fish are out there to be had!!!

good luck again to all!

Cheers.

Joel.

Fair enough, I'll warm up with a few nice commons and finish it off with four even nicer mirrors. How's that? :rolleyes:

Fair enough, I'll warm up with a few nice commons and finish it off with four even nicer mirrors. How's that? :rolleyes:

Nice!!!!

lol!

looks like Ian is in the lead!

lol

20s are a rare thing around here for me... im gonna travel alot in may tho, dc on my bday, tuskarora state park for a week, and everyday thas nice out ill be out at my special locations... my goal is 60 pounds i hope i can get 80. goals are good, right?

this should be a fun month

Hi Zach, I think that's an awesome way to look at it. I'm shooting for 120. 4 30's is a reach for me, but maybe I can pull it off. I'm going to do some traveling too!

I've not had a 30 since the two I had within 30 minutes of each other 6 years ago! :rolleyes:

4 30's will do me fine... :yourock::o

I've not had a 30 since the two I had within 30 minutes of each other 6 years ago! :rolleyes:

4 30's will do me fine... :yourock::o

i think 4 30"s would do any one fine!

one man!

ONE MONTH!

2 rods!

one agender!

4 BIG A$$ FISH!!!!

lets have at um!!!!

Joel's gonna have 4 x 167lbs.

lol!!!

i wont have much time as i said before! baby could be hear any day now!!!

its nice to know your early prediction is putting me up there but i think there are going to be a few dark horses in the running Scott!

have fun every one!

joel.

Joel,

I didn't say that was gonna be enough to win, or even place/show. That all depends on if Iain weighs his various flotsam/jetsam he lands.

its the 4 biggest!

its any ones game!

you playing with us?

whats up with you photo! i thought the KING was dead!

altho some have claimed to see him!

lol!

:rolleyes:

Edited by joel

Joel,

I didn't say that was gonna be enough to win, or even place/show. That all depends on if Iain weighs his various flotsam/jetsam he lands.

Dude........can't you keep my secret strategy SECRET? Between you and Jerome I can see my early lead slipping away already! :rolleyes::yourock:

Iain

so on may 1st do we get a email with the big 4 logo an i take it by then everyones names will be on the board?

i got a email that im registered, but not how to post on the leaderboard.

do i just need to wait? lol i am impatient. srry.

i talked dave in to signing up as well. :rolleyes: great way to support the club.

so on may 1st do we get a email with the big 4 logo an i take it by then everyones names will be on the board?

i got a email that im registered, but not how to post on the leaderboard.

do i just need to wait? lol i am impatient. srry.

i talked dave in to signing up as well. :rolleyes: great way to support the club.

the first grope of us that signed up got one last week!

Louis did say if you read back on the postings that he will mail out another one for the rest of the participants explaining how to upload photos and all that fun stuff!

looks very easy!

Cheers.

Joel.

NEED some more JR's.

Joel, sign up your baby. :rolleyes:

will do soon as he joins us matey!

i bet he gets a bigger fish than me! lol

Cheers.

Joel.

I am having knee surgery in May. Can I have a 50lb handicap? Actually, can I have a handcap anyhow?

Richard.

Edited by RichB

If nobody else has put this up, I will dontate the Korda underwater carp fishing video vol 6 to the winner. I'll check that it is a NTSC version - I think it is.

Richard.

nice one Richard!

Louis,

can we donate gifts for the winner then?

Cheers

joel

I'll have to check that it is NTSC - no point giving the winner a PAL version unless they happen to have an all-region DVD player like me...

no point giving the winner a PAL version unless they happen to have an all-region DVD player like me...

creep.

Ok, so how do you edit the leaderboard? I can add things, but can I also delete stuff? If not, I will have to catch one of exactly 33lb... :rolleyes: