Carp Anglers Group Forums
Carphd

Big 4 rule Discussion

Is that a paylake, Louis?

you can fish mine for $20. i'm talking trophy danios.

Can they be counted into the "Big 4" contest run by the Danio Anglers Group (DAG)??

you will have to contact their lawyer and see.

Guest phonebush

Louis,

I AGREE with your principal (or "principle" I always forget which one)

We are just going to have to trust the membership. I doubt there is a single guy (other than Phone) who considers cheating. True "fairness" when participating in a "sportsmans" contest must be the onous of the participtant. That is, until more than $3 is involved. When we get into the "big bucks" (more than $3) tournaments maybe we can just have a rule that says, "each angler shall be a responsibile, careful steward of the fish and the rules". If you have any gray/grey questions Phone will make a new rule ONCE for each event. You don't like the rule he lives in Missouri.

You really do do a great job and service to our fledging group. I support you 100% (except when I disagree)

Phone

Of course there should be a separate Jr division and prizes............As there should be for ALL CAG events.

Nothing better than getting the kids involved after all they are the future of the sport. :o

A kid winning a prize like a belt buckle will remember it far longer than an adult winning one. :yourock:

After all this BS my Jr is paying his 10 bucks for the Big 4. SO, Ya all better look out. :rolleyes:

And yes Dads playing, I kicked his butt today with a 14lb steelhead. posted in other fish species

After all this BS my Jr is paying his 10 bucks for the Big 4. SO, Ya all better look out. :yourock:

And yes Dads playing, I kicked his butt today with a 14lb steelhead. posted in other fish species

Yes, well, in addition of having their own category, kids should really NOT have to pay for something like this. Even if they kick our (adult) butts! :rolleyes:

Guest phonebush

While we are on this subject I intend to catch the same fish twice.

Phone

(I just couldn't help myself)

How big does the banner have to be? Can I put an 8X10 of it next to the fish? If I don't have a printer.. So you need a pic of the scales used but not weighing the fish? at the moment and the fish and the banner. Then a separate pic of you holding the fish. and need to pay the $10.00 fee before May 1rst.... Now is that $10 U.S. or $10 Can...................... JUST KIDDING I know U.S. dollars with PAY PAL.

How big does the banner have to be? Can I put an 8X10 of it next to the fish? If I don't have a printer.. So you need a pic of the scales used but not weighing the fish? at the moment and the fish and the banner. Then a separate pic of you holding the fish. and need to pay the $10.00 fee before May 1rst.... Now is that $10 U.S. or $10 Can...................... JUST KIDDING I know U.S. dollars with PAY PAL.

the print out comes out as an A4 size that's one sheet of paper!

cheers

Joel.

While we are on this subject I intend to catch the same fish twice.

Phone

(I just couldn't help myself)

I think four times would do, just tell it to have a new expression every time.