Carp Anglers Group Forums
ScottEvil

9th Annual Austin Team Championship March 25-27 2010

Ok I hate the Dam swim but I know it can produce sometimes! The last two ATCs I had to fish the Dam for 3 of the 4 days. :o Mark can pick our pegs this year! :rolleyes: I do like Red Bud and have caught some nice bruts from the point. :yourock:

Edited by AF Bob

Im sorry AF Bob that your sponsored by Tres Flores lol!!!!!!!! Sorry about your bad luck lol. See ya in Austin!!!!

Dont get your panties in a wade Eddie. I was just joking!!!!!! Eddie, Will you sell me some boilies or can I use Chris's. Im just getting riled up for the ATC lol.

Edited by Tracy

Cant wait Tracy. See ya in Austin

Georgia -- my old partner Jim and I will be there. He's fishing Town right now, and will move to Emma on Sat. I'll be in some time Monday I hope!! Come find us.

Cheers,

Brid.

"Georgia -- my old partner Jim and I will be there. He's fishing Town right now, and will move to Emma on Sat. I'll be in some time Monday I hope!! Come find us.

Cheers,

Brid."

Will do! See ya there!

Texasartchick

I'm sure your new rods are beautiful and you love them. Recently fished the coast of Oregon with the head of the fishing regulations department. He had shrink tubing over the handles of his rods that had a rough outer surface. Provided great non slip grip and protected the handles. Could easily be removed with no damage to the handle. Just a thought. Good luck and tightlines. jb