Carp Anglers Group Forums
Ol Captain

A Visit to Sinclair Dam

A Visit to Sinclair Dam

Ramona and I spent the 4th of July weekend visiting my daughter & her family in Milledgeville, Ga. Sunday morning I had a chance to slip off by myself to Sinclair Dam to do a little reconnaissance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Sinclair . I will share some photos but first I’d like for you to watch WKORN’s special report on this early morning solo mission!!!

If you have additional info about this place please reply & share it with me. I love doing stuff like this and I hope it is informative & enjoyable!!

July4th2010063.jpg

July4th2010058.jpg

July4th2010059.jpg

July4th2010057.jpg

July4th2010050.jpg

July4th2010049.jpg

July4th2010044.jpg

July4th2010043.jpg

Come see us!!

Cap -- going to take some mighty big leads to hold bottom there!!! :) Nice to see a few of Max's distant cousins guarding the place :D

Cheers,

Brid.

do they generate electricticy all the tijme? does the water flow strong all the time?

aint you fished here before?

do they generate electricticy all the tijme? does the water flow strong all the time?

aint you fished here before?

Only been there one other time with Chris. Never fished it.

Those pics might scare a certain Relaximus Horace! Looks like a tough place for the lil fella!

Scott:

Too dangerous for Maximus Relaximus. Trouble near the water as well as too much competition in the Parking Lot.

July4th2010066.jpg

July4th2010059.jpg

July4th2010064.jpg

I think it was Dirty Harry who once said…..”A Carp Hound has to know his limitations”.

Awww - look at the nice doggies :D Actually -- they are in pretty good shape for strays :P Still -- just a bunch of mutts to our revered Carping hound :)