Carp Anglers Group Forums
redpeachpackbait

New spot on a new river!!!!

Well I found out about a new spot , so me and my crew drove for 2hrs to get to it and this is what we come up with. All of my fish where landed on mulberrypack with some fruity peach corn mixs in to it. Common's went from 5lbs up to my 17.6lber and Rick's Grass carp was 40.6lbs!!!!

post-4607-1281284871.jpg

post-4607-1281284897.jpg

post-4607-1281284920.jpg

post-4607-1281284946.jpg

post-4607-1281284966.jpg

post-4607-1281284989.jpg

post-4607-1281285017.jpg

post-4607-1281285047.jpg

post-4607-1281285101.jpg

post-4607-1281285132.jpg

post-4607-1281285170.jpg

post-4607-1281285202.jpg

post-4607-1281285229.jpg

Guest BCLT
Well I found out about a new spot , so me and my crew drove for 2hrs to get to it and this is what we come up with. All of my fish where landed on mulberrypack with some fruity peach corn mixs in to it. Common's went from 5lbs up to my 17.6lber and Rick's Grass carp was 40.6lbs!!!!

Well done man! and that grass is killer - good job to all of you - do you pull the grass out using the same baits as commons? Im new to this - sorry if that is a stupid question lol - stay safe - shawn

definatly a great day out there (for some of us). very impressive fish rick, looks as if you are trying to be like me now :) , can't wait to get back there to really catch some big ones

Well done man! and that grass is killer - good job to all of you - do you pull the grass out using the same baits as commons? Im new to this - sorry if that is a stupid question lol - stay safe - shawn

yes it was landed on grits packbait. the same thing we landed the commons on. that was something we didnt see coming!!!!

yeah cant wait for THE CREW to get back out their!!!!!

Nice haulin! That's a good grassie. :)

It looks like there is something in the river chomping on some of those fish....large predators in there?

Nice haulin! That's a good grassie. :)

It looks like there is something in the river chomping on some of those fish....large predators in there?

yea we talked to a game man and he told us that the spot we were fishing. him and his buddy had landed some cat's 40-50lb range. the carp fear river has records flat heads and blues in it!!!!

Nice catches guys -- although, the poor old grasser looks a bit second hand :)

Nice catches guys -- although, the poor old grasser looks a bit second hand :)

second hand or not... it was my first grass carp ever, and i think it had alot of heart and soul!!!

Great stuff, Guys. The CFR has a lot of carp in it, but my efforts have only found lots of 6-8 lb fish. You've got a better spot!

Nice fish fellas, it's always fun to try new spots.

And that is one beastly grasser, congrats!

Awesome haulin', guys! WTG!! That Grassie is a BEAST, you should call him Grass-zilla! :) Congrats on your first grassie and Personal Best.

Steve

that must have been a surprise

luckily your net was big enough :)

snapping turtles are known to chomp on the tails

good job guys

RP,

Great Outing for all! Well DONE! :D:):P

HOPPY4

Quite a haul. Great fishing, guys.

Great stuff, Guys. The CFR has a lot of carp in it, but my efforts have only found lots of 6-8 lb fish. You've got a better spot!

well tim, if you go fishing with rick, no matter where you go you can watch him catch a big fish. they are attracted to him :)