Carp Anglers Group Forums
Guest Swansea Carper

Results from epic Muskie tourney

Guest Swansea Carper

Was out on a muskie tourney this weekend. Hooked into 5 fish, landed 2. Walked home with 2000 bucks cash for the 48" fish! Not bad for my first ever muskies!!

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

Guest phonebush

Swansee,

I see you've passed muskie 101. What a great fish! Muskie 102 is - where are your gloves? You can afford them now.

Phone

Terrific catch :):D . Two grand ain't too shabby also. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to some fall pike myself.

Guest Swansea Carper

Phone, gloves were in the bottom of the boat. both fish caught me off guard and was too excited to remember quite a few things. :)

Phone, gloves were in the bottom of the boat. both fish caught me off guard and was too excited to remember quite a few things. :D

Congratulations! I guess that is a day you will remember for a long time. Well done.

Oh and muskies make a living catching things off guard. :)

Very nice job. Muskies are extremely hard to catch. You don't need gloves...all it will do is remove more fish slime off the fish. Trust me...i've caught quite a few myself on Lake St. Clair

Awesome Muskies! Congrats on the big win! Defintely a fish high up on my target species list.

Great fish, 48" WOW!! 2K is an awesome bonus.

Guest Swansea Carper
nice job, so much for the fish of a 1000 casts huh? love them gators

Haha very true, I can say that reeling in those plugs and spinners all day makes them FEEL like the fish of a thousand cast for sure

Swansee,

I see you've passed muskie 101. What a great fish! Muskie 102 is - where are your gloves? You can afford them now.

Phone

That's the first lesson in Muskie 101 Phone, no self respecting Muskie man wears gloves!!! You would be labeled a huge sissy, and laughed off the tournament trail!! :)

Oh yeah, nice couple of Muskies, they sure are prettty up close!!! :D

Edited by Cyprinusman