Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

No Michigan forum?

Just wondered why only a handful of states listed for the public view here. I can't imagine it was based on carping popularity or member input, as our Michigan group is very robust and active?

Also...given that Michigan(and I'd guess others) have their own forums...how about a pinned link at the top for those sites? That way, if a states does not have a specific forum here, but has a stand alone club or site, it both provides the same service as a forum here and possibly fosters greater interaction between those individual sites/clubs and the CAG. Just a thought;)

(edited for clarity and speeeeeeling).

Edited by Nightwing

hold your horses... the ones already shown aren't even quite finished yet :)

Thats fine Louis, but why limit what states have sub-forums? CA, WI, and MI jump to mind as states as active as those listed, and I'd suspect I missed a few! It only takes a few seconds to add or edit a forum on here(I admin boards that run the same software). Curious is all.

Edited by Nightwing

Thats fine Louis, but why limit what states have sub-forums? It only takes a few seconds to add or edit a forum on here(I admin boards that run the same software). Curious is all.

More to it than that Paul.

Once these are complete i'll announce the new sections, their intent, and how other interested states can get one too.

More to it than that Paul.

Once these are complete i'll announce the new sections, their intent, and how other interested states can get one too.

Thanks Andy. If it's a matter of man-hours, let me know., as I'd be willing to help add them if it's a matter of time or admin function familiarity(I have both:)) )

Thanks Andy. If it's a matter of man-hours, let me know., as I'd be willing to help add them if it's a matter of time or admin function familiarity(I have both:)) )

Fantastic...will let ya know and appreciate the help :)