Carp Anglers Group Forums

Royal Carp Online

Keith

I am please to announce that Royal Carp is now up and running for online sales at Royal Carp

Glad to see they finally made it online! Are the sales going to be local here in the States or from overseas?

For those interested in the products, I can attest to the quality of the baits. Won a whole mess (BIG BOX) of boilies, pellets, dips, etc. from Royal Carp. Great stuff. Didn't realize there was that much retail in the box :D THANK YOU Royal Carp for the 2003 CCC Donations again!

Shawn - The sales are local (Georgia) and they will be supplying prizes of bait to the ATC, CCC and CAGI. Glad to hear that you had success with the baits.

The boilies sound interesting...especially BBQ?!?!?!

How has the testing been going Team Royal? 

What flavors are most recommended?

Matt

Matt - the team members are all eagerly awaiting their delivery of baits for the same reasons that the site has only just gone live (US Customs paperwork).

People who got bait at the CCC can tell you better which flavours have worked best. I know that the pellets (corn) have worked really well for a lot of people along with the Scopex boilies.

They are TLB Compacts - Royal wanted a good, reliable roller buzzer to sell to the US market and Gardner were one of the few that actually had one without a load of electronics (digital etc.)

Sure do like the look of them there bite alarms!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Karl :D

They look like the TLB compact's from Gardner Tackle. Their is a couple other items on there that looks like gardner stuff too.

Yeah Steve

I knew they were Gardner,

You gotta' agree they look pretty cool eh?

My first set of alarms were TLB's - I still have them as backups or for when my son fishes with me. They are extremely reliable, and I like the stainless steel looks.

-Mike/CT

At $159 I think they are out of my price range. I will be watching to see how well those baits catch. :D

Keep a'watchin mate!!!

You'se gunna see some big fish this year!!!!! :D:D:D

Wow,

I just saw the price. Is this for a pair? I paid just over $100.00 US for a pair a few years back. On the Gardner website they list retail for @57 pound a piece. Seems the Royal price is quite elevated?

-Mike/CT

The pop-ups aren't flavored so you can then use them dipped in a flavoring of your own choice, maybe to match your bottom baits...

This way you can match your pop-up to your freebies!

Cheers,

Stewart.

Shawn - The sales are local (Georgia) and they will be supplying prizes of bait to the ATC, CCC and CAGI. Glad to hear that you had success with the baits.

More sponsors for the FFF 2005 would also be welcome, Keith... :D

It would actually be quite nice to have one prize per sponsor for each award... :D

Jerome - I will speak with Alex about the FFF and the new ACC to.

Guest big Raymie

i might give the pellets a go, but ill give the boilies a miss, the scopex reminds me to much of mouthwash, and im not to keen on the quality of the boilies for sticking.

:D

Raymie - that particular batch of boilies was rushed out to make it in time for the CCC (they had less than 25% of the drying time which is why they split whe used with a stick). That problem will not be the case with boilies that are purchased here.

As for the Scopex tasting like mouthwash I cannot comment other than to say that other people have caught carp using the same batch of bait as you got free so it must just be you :D:D:D:D:D