Carp Anglers Group Forums
(OH) Vinsanity

Cag Ohio Winter Social @ Bw3's

Join CAG Ohio at our annual social gathering at BW3's in Columbus. I just got off the phone and was able to reserve the party room. During this time I'd like to discuss the yearly schedule and get input on location and dates of fish-ins and of course PIG OUT!

WHEN: Saturday Feb. 19, 2011

TIME: 6:00 pm

WHERE: BW3's Party Room (Bethel Road, Columbus)

5240 Bethel Centre Mall (NW Corner of Bethel Road and Godown Road) Columbus,Ohio

Directions: Click Here

I spoke with the manager and told him we could potentially have 15 people attending with a high number of 25 just to be sure. Please let me know if you are attending so I can give him a better number as the date draws nearer.

Hope to see you there!

Join CAG Ohio at our annual social gathering at BW3's in Columbus. I just got off the phone and was able to reserve the party room. During this time I'd like to discuss the yearly schedule and get input on location and dates of fish-ins and of course PIG OUT!

WHEN: Saturday Feb. 19, 2011

TIME: 6:00 pm

WHERE: BW3's Party Room (Bethel Road, Columbus)

5240 Bethel Centre Mall (NW Corner of Bethel Road and Godown Road) Columbus,Ohio

Directions: Click Here

I spoke with the manager and told him we could potentially have 15 people attending with a high number of 25 just to be sure. Please let me know if you are attending so I can give him a better number as the date draws nearer.

Hope to see you there!

Great idea Vince !!!

Get some carp for Online game :)

Good Luck

Wish I could make it, but I already have a birthday party (my son's first) scheduled for that day.

I logged on to the web site to see when this event was going to happen. Like cwcarper, I'll be at Levi's first birthday,and for those who know what happened with this boy from day one, his first birthday is a true blessing. I'm making it a point to be at a couple outings ,along with cwcarper,this season. Good luck to all and have a good time ....DA KING !!! ;)

As it stands right now i should be there. Also, due to a screw up on my part i have a brand new 3 leg Resistance Tackle bedchair, still in the box, for sale for $170 cash if anybody who is coming to the social is interested. They retail for $180 and would cost over 200 if you include shipping.Pm me if your interested. Not interested in shipping this item because of the cost so you would have to be there in person.

Craig

I hope more of you are coming since Vince is planning on working out the schedule here.Anyone that was at last years event had a lot of laughs and some good food.

Mike

I'll likely give the manager of BW3's a call in the middle of the week to give him a better number of people that will be coming. Right now we are at about 10-12. Really looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Weather forcast is looking pretty good and its been a long Cold winter Im thinkin more bout fishin any body interested in fishin Griggs Saturday and having the meeting there ?

Yea, I'm really excited about the forecast for this coming week. Not sure how long it will take for the ice to disappear though. As of now they are calling for rain and snow showers here on Saturday so it may be best if we have it indoors :D