Carp Anglers Group Forums
robm1093

Wild Carp Week

Wild Carp Companies is proud to present Wild Carp Week May 14-21, 2011 in Baldwinsville, NY, USA.

In celebration of Baldwinsville's 5th year of competitive angling, Wild Carp Week will feature five carp angling tournaments in seven days.

The featured event is the Wild Carp Classic that is offering over $30,000* among four prize categories, with a 1st Place prize of $10,000 for Overall Weight.

(* based on minimum 50-team entry)

The week's schedule is as follows:

Saturday, May 14: Wild Carp Week Kick-off at Papermill Island

Sunday, May 15:Wild Carp Classic begins

Monday, May 16: Wild Carp Classic, Day 2

Tuesday, May 17: Wild Carp Classic concludes

Wednesday, May 18: Wild Carp Big Carp Challenge

Thursday, May 19: Wild Carp Total Weight Challenge

Friday, May 20: Wild Carp Big 4 Challenge

Saturday, May 21: Wild Carp Celebrity Challenge

Registration forms and payment (via Paypal, check or money order) info is now available at www.carpweek.com.

For more information about Wild Carp Week, please visit www.carpweek.com or contact tournament directors Jason Bernhardt (Jason@wildcarpcompanies.com) or Sean Sauda (Sean@wildcarpcompanies.com) with questions.

Attached image(s)

• Resized to 95% (was 220 x 96) - Click image to enlargepost-2975-0-43129800-1294677128.jpg

Jason Bernhardt

Syracuse, NY

315-427-7109 (cell)

jason@jgbproperties.com 0

Edited by robm1093

uahxhxauahxu nicee :D well il be there the whole week helping my buddies out ;) il be fishing the single events running the 50hour ;) FOR THE CHAMPS....

running the 50hour ;) FOR THE CHAMPS....

Well thats not right as im also running for the Champs!!!!

they go by the names of John Bram and Collin Peters!!!!! RRRRR yeah!!!!

Edited by joel

Bring your best game guys. There won't be much time for head scratching in this match. ;)

thats right tom!!! you know it!

Col and john have it in the bag from the word go.....!!!!!! oh yeah!!!!

Neither one of you guys are running for Dennis and I so idk what you're talking about lol=P

you have to catch the fish to be in it! lol

hence the reason neither one of us are running for you. lol

Lmao well played sir! Well played. I'll be happy with big fish, that's all I care about=}

all in jest matey! you know me.

that would be grand!

good luck!

you have to catch the fish to be in it! lol

hence the reason neither one of us are running for you. lol

If I had a dream peg it would be to be pegged right between the two of you. Of course ya'll would call it more a nightmare. :P

Tom.

If I had a dream peg it would be to be pegged right between the two of you. Of course ya'll would call it more a nightmare. :P

Tom.

=] I'll keep my eyes peeled! Always ready to learn a thing or two..... I'll have the tranquilizer gun off safety for when you guys start hauling , im a crack shot; }I'll be able to steal your pack bait =P

Edited by carpaholic125

uahxhxauahxu nicee :D well il be there the whole week helping my buddies out ;) il be fishing the single events running the 50hour ;) FOR THE CHAMPS....

I too will be a Runner, we can't all run for the Champs, sooooo.... you will have to wait your turn. :lol:

Big, you need to bring your A game..... so I can barrow it for 50hrs. ;)

Gentlemen.

Your contributions to this great event, and my back pocket, will be greatly appriciated. :P:lol:

Tom.

Tom, I know for a fact you have fished outside the top 2. It's in you signature. That fact gives us all hope. :P

Myself and Jay Foster will be fishing in B-ville! Hope we can have a good showing against all you champs! ;):P PS: I will be warming up at the ATC in TX.

Guest Christine

Anyone looking for overnight accommodations for Wild Carp Week in Baldwinsville, check out http://www.beaverlakegrowers.com/camp.html

This two bedroom house with private dock on the Seneca River just a couple miles west of Lock 24/Papermill Island is available for the week. Email me with questions of to reserve: christine@armcomm.net

wow this is huge.

is this to be avalible for events to come?

Anyone looking for overnight accommodations for Wild Carp Week in Baldwinsville, check out http://www.beaverlak...s.com/camp.html

This two bedroom house with private dock on the Seneca River just a couple miles west of Lock 24/Papermill Island is available for the week. Email me with questions of to reserve: christine@armcomm.net