Carp Anglers Group Forums

20 Lbs Of Tiger Nuts Open For Bid

Hello All,

I am putting up 20 lbs of dry Tiger nuts with a starting bid of $15. Please post your top offer. Anybody else may beat that offer by no less than $1.

I will be donating the proceeds of this sale to the club minus the shipping costs so if you are the top bidder by 8pm ET on Friday, you will have won the item and the topic closed.

This item ships US only.

Great way to help your club out and stock up on an awesome bait. Retail value of the Tiger Nuts alone is around $50

Thanks,

Andy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

I am putting up 20 lbs of dry Tiger nuts with a starting bid of $15. Please post your top offer. Anybody else may beat that offer by no less than $1.

I will be donating the proceeds of this sale to the club minus the shipping costs so if you are the top bidder by 8pm ET on Friday, you will have won the item and the topic closed.

This item ships US only.

Great way to help your club out and stock up on an awesome bait. Retail value of the Tiger Nuts alone is around $50

Thanks,

Andy

$25

HA HA HA, i can't wait to see the time stamp on this thread friday because I will also be there at 7:59 and 59 seconds bidding. :lol::P

B) Very cool fellas.

Our Web Guru shot me a pm with the following:

Click on the Edit button of your original post in that tread. Then click on "Use Full Editor".

Then look for "Options" - "Click to configure post options"

You can set the Date / Time the topic will Closed. That way it closes on time without you having to remember.

I'm in, probably short lived cause I'm really poor! $65

Rob,

From your suggestions yesterday you were what inspired me to do this...I must say it's worked out pretty sweet thus far (actually a new program is now being worked on as we speak for Fundraiser Fridays B) )

Thank you very much. B)

Also Appreciate you stepping up and putting forth the leading bid. :)

i am bidding $1,000,000 in monopoly money....lol.. just kidding fellas enjoy this cause its already looking enterntaining,also for a good cause as well.I fished with these guys up in MIchigan last year and had a blast.Very welcoming people on the banks and very good fishermen as well.Good luck with this years curry party Andy i just wish i could make it to one of these.Good luck bidding fellas

Edited by goosebuster

i am bidding $1,000,000 in monopoly money....lol.. just kidding fellas enjoy this cause its already looking enterntaining,also for a good cause as well.I fished with these guys up in MIchigan last year and had a blast.Very welcoming people on the banks and very good fishermen as well.Good luck with this years curry party Andy i just wish i could make it to one of these.Good luck bidding fellas

:D Appreciate the kind words. It was a real treat to meet up with your crew last year....I'll never forget the term "Hill-A-Billie" spoken with an English Accent :lol:

Yea the Curry shin Dig is always a fav. around here...good times :)

I think this is a wonderful idea. From time to time, members could donate items (or even a Come see us trip) to put up for bid!! :yourock:

The item that brought in the most money for our Michigan group last year was a donated guided trip......so what if it was for Walleye with a Charter boat Captain :lol:

If I ever head south, you and the guys will be a priority stop Horace B)