Carp Anglers Group Forums

Bait Lot

Hello all , I have three , 1kg bags of DAM super natrual boilies up for bid and one half container of concept super slimey ( stimulator ) Package deal .

The boilies are 18 mm and come with a small sample of pop ups , Flavors are as listed ,

Monster Scopex

Extreme Fish

Crazy Crab

These baits are from last winter and I never used them , boilies are unopened , and super slimey is used but still a half container .

Bidding starts at 10.00$ and ends Friday the 11th at 8 pm Please make all payments out to

customerservice@carpanglersgroup.com

post-571-0-49864900-1296924806.jpg

post-571-0-86160000-1296924824.jpg

post-571-0-55306600-1296924836.jpg

post-571-0-13607400-1296924851.jpg

post-571-0-51870000-1296924865.jpg

well :) sounds good... but u still know when those boilies are fresh smelly and sticky u have a better chance of catching :)

Then don't bid on them, others may like to have them.smile.gif

During Long Island fish-in last year, those Monster Crab out fished all other baits – tigers, maze, sweet corn… you name it. Later during summer got my new PB on Extreme Fish. May be it’s just a coincidence, may be not…

Guys Ivan is a friend and he's just breakin my chops . Please no harm taken . :)

Might I add about the bait they are 1 year old BUT, have been freezer stored in sealed bag so yes they are still pretty fresh .

i was shearing my opinion buddy ;) does it look like il bit on them if i dont like the items ?? Carpinken knows what im talking about .....

You should read about this area of the forum. People have been asked to donate(give away for FREE) to help CAG. My opinion is you shouldnt post your thoughts on an item that has been donated that you dont like. We know how you feel about fresh baits. ;)

During Long Island fish-in last year, those Monster Crab out fished all other baits – tigers, maze, sweet corn… you name it. Later during summer got my new PB on Extreme Fish. May be it's just a coincidence, may be not…

Yep, those crab boilies wer instant at the fish in and Andray out fish all of us with them. However I caught the biggest carp :D . After the fish in I was going crazy looking for them but now I am into making boilies and recently made a batch of crab boilies, other wise I would be biding now.