Carp Anglers Group Forums

Hemp Oil (Gallon)

Gallon jug of hemp oil ( opened, about a cup used ) jump start your stick mixes , your pva bag mixes, method mixes, dip your nuts :D , dip your boilies with the scent and flavor that carp just love.

http://www.naturesperfectoil.com/hempoil.html

as you can see this is not an inexpensive item...... but a little goes a long way...... Auction ends at 4:20 friday the 11th :D

ill pay shipping, you pay CAG

starting price $40

It is also good for salad dressing, skin care :lol: , etc etc dont let someone come in and last minute bid on this.... lets get some action on this item , your catch rates will improve if you put this oil to work for you.

Hmmmmmm ................. not sure about that had it been organic I would have been right there with the first bid, :P

need some time to think about the environment :D

make a bid!!No need to get excited !

thanks louis i see retirement is treating you well!!!:D The former pres knows the power of hemp oil

To tell you the truth, I really DO use it in salad dressings too. This is a steal compared to the small bottles at the health foods store.

Is this the dual acting hemp oil or single acting? Or in other words if I burn this stuff and huff the smoke can I get high and catch carp to? :)

no wake and bake with this stuff possum. :D you'll have to out to the back forty and pick you some fresh stuff next fall B)

Guest phonebush

possum,

It should have a USDA 'cert' on the label or come with a cert. Otherwise the little woman can make brownies.

Phone

(If I still fished the price is still RIGHT!)