Carp Anglers Group Forums

Starter Set

petew

2 x cabelas 11ft 2 1/4 test curve rods in good condition

2 x Shimano Aero 5010 Baitrunners old but work , spools have had some attention over the years, comes with spare spools that have been used for replacement parts.

2 x Resistance tackle bite alarms , used only a couple of times

2 x resistance tackle swingers as above

1 pod very very old but no rust, missing front legs but usable.

I used this equipment in the summer of this year while i was waiting for my gear to come out of storage, caught many 20's and a 30lb+ mirror on this gear, a great starter set for a newbie.

I will ship, money will be sent to me and i will deduct shipping before sending to CAG.

Starting bid $80.

Bidding closes Friday 11th 8pm eastern

post-5388-0-20474400-1296959994.jpg

post-5388-0-03394200-1296960008.jpg

post-5388-0-90882200-1296960021.jpg

post-5388-0-97370200-1296960034.jpg

If a newbie wins the bidding I will throw in a pack a three waggler floats ( great catching a carp on the float) a Chub sack and weigh sling ( brand new) and an in-line Flat bed feeder.

This is an incredible deal. I have a couple of these rods. They caught hundreds of fish both salt and fresh water. I fished one to total failure after 7 years. Called Cabelas. They explained that I was waaaaaaaaaaaay past warranty HOWEVER, they noted that the rod should not have failed and replaced for just the cost of shipping!

If I could only have a single rod to fish multiple species, it would be a Predator.

I have 2 bank sticks to use as front legs for this pod , whoever buys this pm me your address and I will send them to you FREE !!!!!

I'm not a newbie, but I have a newbie who these will be going to if I win, does that count for the sling and added stuff?

$95 bucks, and bidding is now closed folks, sorry for the inconvienance!!!!

I have 2 bank sticks to use as front legs for this pod , whoever buys this pm me your address and I will send them to you FREE !!!!!

Ken, Thanks, :yourock: big hearted of ya.

I'm not a newbie, but I have a newbie who these will be going to if I win, does that count for the sling and added stuff?

$95 bucks, and bidding is now closed folks, sorry for the inconvienance!!!!

Hey Don,

if I win this I'll put it all up at the raffle in a couple weeks for all the new guys.

$96