Carp Anglers Group Forums

Cag Logo In Vinyl

Up for auction is one CAG Logo in vinyl. You have choice in color, Black, White, Or Silver.

Choice in size up to, 12x18. I can do any size you wish.

So here is how it is going to work, just like any other auction highest bidder, and LAST posted bidder at 7:59 p.m. Friday March 11 will be the winner.

Currently I am the only one that I know of that has this logo in vinyl lettering on a vehicle so the winner will be 1 of only 2.

This is a 5 year vinyl, so it is supposed to last that many years....

Happy Bidding and Good luck.

FREE SHIPPING Bidding starts at $1

REMEMBER ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CAGS FINANCIAL CRISIS

post-4714-0-36993700-1299196641.jpg

I think you should put it on your work car Don :lol:

I recently saw a picture of a squad car at a department I won't mention that had the following on the side next to the department logo, "We'll kick your @#$$!" I laughed hard, but that can't be to good for community relations!

My car looks awesome the way it is, lol! The boss might get a little T'd if I did!

Up for auction is one CAG Logo in vinyl. You have choice in color, Black, White, Or Silver.

Choice in size up to, 12x18. I can do any size you wish.

So here is how it is going to work, just like any other auction highest bidder, and LAST posted bidder at 7:59 p.m. Friday March 11 will be the winner.

Currently I am the only one that I know of that has this logo in vinyl lettering on a vehicle so the winner will be 1 of only 2.

This is a 5 year vinyl, so it is supposed to last that many years....

Happy Bidding and Good luck.

you got one in color? it will match my truck to a tee.................B)

FREE SHIPPING Bidding starts at $1

REMEMBER ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CAGS FINANCIAL CRISIS

post-4714-0-36993700-1299196641.jpg