Carp Anglers Group Forums
Mario Kok

Trash Talk

How about a little mud slingin' for the big 4?

To start with I think it'll take 150lb plus this year to bring it home. Especially if some big US mirrors make it to the board. B)

The Canadian guys are always a good bet, but it's tough to get more than one 40 from there per participant. Mexico is really hard to guess as I will fish virgin water. No clue what's out there but rumor has it at least the gene-pool is promising... ;)

NY, NJ, PA, MA could easily make a top 3 finish. Not just because of the fish potential but also because of the quality of the anglers up there. Ohio will be fishing the crap out of the private pond, but there's just not enough real big fish in there to take it home.

As to the guaranteed no chance participants: John Sabol will probably have all his gear stolen or some other bad chit will happen to him, so no threat really.

Andy Sprinkle is too busy working for all you guys to fish hard and also he doesn't know how to properly fish a boilie, so that'll be tough.

Dave Moore's another safe bet not to win it. It'll take more than one 40 to win this one and Dave's 40 track record is not exactly up to par.. :P

Rachel knows to catch a big fish alright. Too bad they don't have barbels though...

Then there are a couple of names on the board that make me believe they'll eat the fish before it'll even make it to the scale... :lol:

I think we're all lucky though Luis Vargas from Mexico hasn't signed up. He would have whooped all our asses with his 6wt flyrod and 8lb leader. ;)

Someone interested to write up some odds for this one? Guess we need AF Bob to help us out...

Guest phonebush

Mario,

If it comes from Mexico it won't be Mario. There are some really good carp fishermen in Mexico.

Phone

Mario,

If it comes from Mexico it won't be Mario. There are some really good carp fishermen in Mexico.

Phone

Phone, you should have signed up. You would have easily put a 685lb top 4 on the board. :D

Just remember Mario you can't put a wild burro on the board. They don't have barbels either.

(Hmmm, not my best effort....I'll have to hone my smacktalkin')

Mario, I can't wait to show you how many bigguns are "in the ohio private pond". Since I'm the only ohio person signed up, guess your talking to me. I think I will start rolling some boilles with some of that "special lettuce" you all have and catch all the 40's this year.

Bring it on little man, I hope to see some virgins from you this year, just little itty bitty virgins. :P

Mario, I can't wait to show you how many bigguns are "in the ohio private pond". Since I'm the only ohio person signed up, guess your talking to me. I think I will start rolling some boilles with some of that "special lettuce" you all have and catch all the 40's this year.

Bring it on little man, I hope to see some virgins from you this year, just little itty bitty virgins. :P

I like a proper challenge. How about this. My biggest fish will weight more than your biggest two together... :ph34r::fight::P

Everyone has to look at your avatar Mario, and they know what theyre up against. I would be quite scared if i was up against you!! Goodluck Everyone!

Everyone has to look at your avatar Mario, and they know what theyre up against. I would be quite scared if i was up against you!! Goodluck Everyone!

It looks bigger in the picture. But then again, that was not the biggest from that session. :P

I like a proper challenge. How about this. My biggest fish will weight more than your biggest two together... :ph34r::fight::P

Ok, I'll take that challenge mario, but for the good of the competition. my two biggest against your one biggest. What's the stakes? Winner donates $50 to Cag? Bring it little man!

NY, NJ, PA, MA could easily make a top 3 finish. Not just because of the fish potential but also because of the quality of the anglers up there.

Mario

You are sadly misinformed. There are no quality carp anglers in MA. From my perspective, I'm happy with four ten-pounders......just so long as Jerome only gets three ten-pounders! ;)

Iain

Ian,

you are so right,,,,,no fish in MASSATWOCHITS... :lol:

Ok, I'll take that challenge mario, but for the good of the competition. my two biggest against your one biggest. What's the stakes? Winner donates $50 to Cag? Bring it little man!

That sounds only fair. Easiest bet I ever made in my life... :lol:

Save several of those top spots for Chicago! The weather here in Chicago has been very crappy, but I know were not the only ones. I've been taking water temps for a month and their all over the board. 18 degree drop in 3 days earlier. Last year, we had a steady 58 to 62 for 90% of the spring. The fish are just plain ole' freaked out. Once they get settled down, they should return to their generally horny selves. :P The Army Corps. has finished and opened some new SPECTACTULAR areas that weren't carper freindly in years past i.e.CCC venues. We sent e-mails to all the local big fish so they wouldn't miss the big 4. They e-mailed back and said not to worry about Mario. ;) Now that we're(Chicago/carp) all on the same page, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

I see some big bucks coming into CAG,,,,,,,,

Mario....payment to be made in AMERICAN dinero, not PESOS :lol: :lol:

post-710-0-29288400-1304516983.jpg

I see some big bucks coming into CAG,,,,,,,,

Mario....payment to be made in AMERICAN dinero, not PESOS :lol: :lol:

I don't know man, you guys might be in trouble... :P

post-1403-0-32704000-1304522738.jpg

I don't know man, you guys might be in trouble... :P

Not really. No scale and no logo means I'm still four places above you.......and I haven't even fished yet! ;)

Iain

Just something not right, about an ASIAN fish eating Tortillas.......look at what all that Mexican food is doing!!!!!

Totally bloating their bellies.......they need less CARBS>> :o

Not really. No scale and no logo means I'm still four places above you.......and I haven't even fished yet! ;)

Iain

Now imagine the same hatchery introducing in the 80's and 90's the same strain carp in a big deep crystal clear, weedy lake full of crawdads and other yummy things to eat. :ph34r:

But then again I usually blank on new waters for at least 15 days in a row... :blink:

well I'm ready for you mario....Only I have one major problem.....My honey hole big fish syndicate is not fishable still....

rains have made the two lakes into one lake and you have to drive through 12+ inches of water to get to a so called swim, Im hoping the rain stops someday...ha doesnt matter though, I only need one day to beat your 1 fish.