Carp Anglers Group Forums
jbrown

Andrew Sprinkle Birthday Carp

Started my program for Lake Michigan Carp by chuming spots I had encountoured carp during my 45 years of trout fishing. (finally have time to do it).

In honor of Prez Andrew Sprinkle's 33rd Birthday I caught a 34 inch 32# 8oz carp. A fatty. Close as I could get to 33, Andy. Hope you had a great one.

The really BIG NEWS IS I and an Eagle Scout buddy hit the spot for Coho on Saturday and repeatedly saw several fish more than 2 times the size of this one.

HUUUUUGE GOLDEN, REALLY GOLDEN FISH THAT WOULDN'T FIT IN A WHEEL BARROW. TALES 2 FEET WIDE!!!!! NOT 18 INCHES, 2 FEET.

We had noodle rods with 6 # and 4 # test line and couldn't do anything about these fish. Until I got out today. The biggies had done their thing and gone but plenty of 20/30's around. I've marked the date and intend to be hitting this and other spots as the year passes and years to come. jb

Started my program for Lake Michigan Carp by chuming spots I had encountoured carp during my 45 years of trout fishing. (finally have time to do it).

In honor of Prez Andrew Sprinkle's 33rd Birthday I caught a 34 inch 32# 8oz carp. A fatty. Close as I could get to 33, Andy. Hope you had a great one.

The really BIG NEWS IS I and an Eagle Scout buddy hit the spot for Coho on Saturday and repeatedly saw several fish more than 2 times the size of this one.

HUUUUUGE GOLDEN, REALLY GOLDEN FISH THAT WOULDN'T FIT IN A WHEEL BARROW. TALES 2 FEET WIDE!!!!! NOT 18 INCHES, 2 FEET.

We had noodle rods with 6 # and 4 # test line and couldn't do anything about these fish. Until I got out today. The biggies had done their thing and gone but plenty of 20/30's around. I've marked the date and intend to be hitting this and other spots as the year passes and years to come. jb

Like to see some of those 2 foot wide carp, cograts on the 30 :D

post-460-0-87397300-1307555872_thumb.jpgpost-460-0-94267800-1307555926_thumb.jpgpost-460-0-82659900-1307555980_thumb.jpgForgot to add pics of Andies fish.

happy b day . pres .and congrats to you jerry

Fatties indeed, very cool!