Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
carpin4lyfe

Fish In A Creek

ok so i was trout fishing at a local creek and saw at leats 20 carp in 1 group and 7 carp in another. They were just cruising along but they were not tailing. i was there aroun 9 till 12 and wat time do they usally start rooting around in rocks...?

ok so i was trout fishing at a local creek and saw at leats 20 carp in 1 group and 7 carp in another. They were just cruising along but they were not tailing. i was there aroun 9 till 12 and wat time do they usally start rooting around in rocks...?

alot of the time it depends when they "start" to feed, Next time when you go bring a can of corn or two and chum them and see if they start to eat, Ik around her the creek carp usually like to feed in the late afternoon but will usually feed all day.

i cant becaise its an artificial only creek for trout...........

hmm, that ruins the chumming idea. Just try at different times of the day I guess.... Try getting there when it starts to cool down from the suns heat of the day.