Carp Anglers Group Forums

Resistance Tackle

I ordered only 6 inline gripper leads and some flexi inserts (10 per package) . When I got the package today I was surprised to find my 6 leads with extra inserts as well as what I ordered.10 regular and 16 flexi inserts.It might seem small to some,but no matter who you are you have to admit that's great customer service.I will send more business Andys way and order more myself.This was my first order from Resistance as well.

Make sure y'all order some of your tackle through Resistance Tackle.Thanks again Andy

He is one for the books! He has earned my respect as well and I Thank Him as well! :yourock:

HOPPY4

• 8 months later...

I ordered the cheaper bivvy kit that includes the RTBV2 bivvy, the reclining chair w/ arms , & the bedchair that has the blanket & mosquito mesh, & I am very pleased w/ the kit! The bivvy is easy to set up, didn't even get phased by 30 + mph winds, & is very versatile! The bedchair rocks!, very comfy to sleep in, the blanket comes off via snaps so you can wash it! & the reclining chair is very comfortable!

I am very happy w/ my order! The shipping on the whole kit was really affordable! I would highly recommend to anyone!

I have ordered several things from him always been very pleased with Items fast shipping and price.