Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
marcus

World Carp Classic

I don't know if anyone else is following the WCC over in France at the moment, but it looks to be hotting up with some big fish caught and some contenders already disqualified. There's a catch table and a twitter feed, you'll find the site here Also found a nice blog from Jason Caan mentioning the good ol' boy WCC2011

I don't know if anyone else is following the WCC over in France at the moment, but it looks to be hotting up with some big fish caught and some contenders already disqualified. There's a catch table and a twitter feed, you'll find the site here Also found a nice blog from Jason Caan mentioning the good ol' boy WCC2011

Team of Poland on the 2nd place so far :)

Go Poland Go !!!

Morning Update:

Jens and Thomas from Deutchland 1 fishing in the SBS Section on the point are leading with 156.9Kg or 345lb's

Second place is Emilian and Nemu from Romania in PV TV Section having the bottom end of an entire bay to go at, are/were in second place with 110.7Kg's or 243.5lb's. Controversy around whether this pair have been disqualified last night for 2 yellow cards (having a minor - runner - in the boat and playing a fish) still abounds, awaiting for absolute confirmation from the Stewards Team.

Third place is Dan and Colin representing the UK and CC Moore fishing in the Ultima Section with anglers either side of them, currently on 91.2Kg's or 200lb's.

Early reports are that there are several 20 kilo (44lb+) fish to weigh in Jens and Thomas SBS section, if they've fallen to the German boys they could well have won it by the fourth day

The Romanians are officially disqualified pushing the Brits in to second and the Polish pair of Pawel and Karol in to third place from the Richworth Section with 3 fish totalling 124lb's - not a bad total for a top 3!

I looked at World Carp Classic Contestants 2011 Participants lists with section and peg .....I dont see USA! what happened?

The Romanians are officially disqualified pushing the Brits in to second and the Polish pair of Pawel and Karol in to third place from the Richworth Section with 3 fish totalling 124lb's - not a bad total for a top 3!

What is exactly reason of disqualification?? There were few already at WCC. I know one for Germans team was because runner was on the boat playing with fish and he was also under 18 years old.

Edited by Paul Sander

What is exactly reason of disqualification?? There were few already at WCC. I know one for Germans team was because runner was on the boat playing with fish and he was also under 18 years old.

That was the Romanians, there's an official JRC video explaining the disqualification up on the website - harsh but fair, Andy has done a good job in my opinion

nice video

mr. Jaroslav Tesinsky and mr. Peter Simonic, team JetFish

Congratulation !!!

Amazing results in terms of size of fish for those lucky enough to catch.

122 fish in total:

7 x 50's

29 x 40's

45 x 30's

23 x 20's

18 x Teens

Biggest Fish was 55 lb 13oz.

Amazing results in terms of size of fish for those lucky enough to catch.

122 fish in total:

7 x 50's

29 x 40's

45 x 30's

23 x 20's

18 x Teens

Biggest Fish was 55 lb 13oz.

WOW! 36 OVER 40'S! My dream is to catch a 40's!

Fugas .... thanks for share video!

Sign in to follow this