Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

Official Austin Team Championship Sponsors

Every time our club does an event, there are several people that step up to the Plate an assist us with Raffle Prizes, Door Prizes and Major event Gifts...

the ATC is no different,,,,,,the Austin Team Championship Committee, The Board, and our membership sincerely thank each and every one of you,,,,,,,,

As a member of the committee, and a Board member as well, I would ask that all members of the club support those that support us in our endeavors.....Additional sponsors will be posted as they sign on,,,,,

click on any vendor to be taken the their Web Site

<iframe width="700" height="1200" src="http://cag-atc.com/2012/index.php/atc-2012-sponsors/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The list of sponsors keeps growing for the ATC,,,

I am waiting to hear back from others as well,,,,,,,,if you are a vendor, or a club member and would like to be listed on our sponsors list, please let me know, and I'll fill you in on what the requirements are,,,,,,,,:D

;)Email me;)

Again, and again,,,,thank you for all that have stepped forward thus far....

Welcome Aboard to our Friends at BANK FISHING SYSTEMS :D

Thank you

post-710-0-65497000-1317158744_thumb.jpg

And Assorted wings, served by Hooters Girls at the CORN BOIL :D

post-710-0-19677400-1317672262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH

I am Pleased to announce that Ken Keene , the Founder of the ON LINE KEEP SACK, and the TOKS big 4 will be doing the LEADER BOARD for this event :yourock: Weights, lengths, and girths as well as the type of fish, KOI, Common, Mirror ,or Buffalo( Buffalo are separate from the Carp Tally) will be phoned in to me, as I will be at the CAG command Station at PEG ZERO, I will get them to Ken, and we should have things updated ASAP......Also at Peg Zero, we will have a CARP ANGLING Information booth, with brochures etc. additionally there will be representatives from Texas Parks and Wildlife .

We are working with them closely on this event, providing them with capture information, etc, etc, so they can keep a record of a sampling of the Carp populations from Lady Bird Lake

post-710-0-60023600-1318526782_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

Some More GREAT NEWS..........................

As you know, the City of Austin has been our hosts for the past 11 years.... as they have done in previous years, The Mayor of the City has Proclaimed CARP ANGLING DAYS for the CARP ANGLERS GROUP......we are so grateful for their interest in our Annual event. Please click on the picture to read the wording.......Thank you Mr. Mayor, and Gail Chavez, for making this possible.:D

post-710-0-64233200-1318874210_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

I am please to announce that we have yet another Sponsor,,,,,,

you've heard of POWER PRO......You've heard of STREN...but have you heard of FINS ?????

This is a great relatively new Braid Company, that manufacturers several different types of braids to suit various fishing needs.....I was first introduced to the Braid by Paul at Wacker Bait and Tackle, and absolutely LOVE it......

Thank you FINS for helping to sponsor the 2012 Austin Team Championship::

post-710-0-46772200-1319221360_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

And a Big Thank you to John, at K-1 Baits...

who has donated a $100.00 voucher to the individual who catches the biggest fish :D

Thank you for once again showing your support of CAG and the Austin Team Championship Event.

post-710-0-28577900-1319402972_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

And we have another GREAT sponsor,,,,

P&S fishing in Penn.

I have dealt wither Peter for years, and he is the ONLY distributor of BALZER fishing equipment in the United States,,,,,,,,,Balzer is a GIANT in the fishing industry in Germany

I've used BALZER telescoping carp rods for years, take up little to no room, and have great fish playing and casting capabilities,,,,

Thanks Peter for once again coming on Board to support the AUSTIN TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

P & S Fishing

post-710-0-23910900-1321101441_thumb.gif

Edited by Neil Stern

And After Conversation with another potential Sponsor, I am pleased to announce that,,,ONE ON flavoring has joined the list of sponsors for the ATC,,,,,,,,,

Ray, I as well as the Board of Directors appreciate your generosity for the event,,,,,you will see what I mean at the ATC And there are other things ONE ON will be doing for the Club and its' members :)

While the Web site is still under modification,,,,,,you can

order flavorings here

post-710-0-02242500-1321312307_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

One on Bait company will be providing each registered angler a sample of Flavoring,,,,,,you will find these in your 2012 Buckets, and Carl & Vonda ( his wife) have got the decals all ready for placement on your complimentary ATC bait buckets.....:D

What ???:? you haven't registered yet??????

only 150 bucks, and for that you get.......almost that much in goodies and food.....

let's figure it out.....

hat-----$17.00

Commemorative pins $5.00

Sample of Flavoring-----$6.95

tape measure----$2.99

Dinner -------$16.00

Coffee and donuts (2 days) $10.00

All the above Times 2 equals----$115.88---:o plus decals on the bucket and one bucket per team, another 10 bucks

so that's an expenditure of $125.88...so??? that leaves us $24.88 PER TEAM to pay for permits,Insurance, peg accessories, Trophies, some prizes, etc. etc.......

THIS IS THE DEAL OF A LIFE-TIME ( In Carp Life) :D

.and a FANTASTIC social event for members of the club....

So????? Whatcha waiting for,,,it doesn't get any better than this ;)

Coffee & tea for sure,,,,OK, I'll get them to do some Hot cocoa,,,,,,,sheesh !!!!

Guest carlymoomoo

Hot Chocolate for those of us that don't drink coffee?....lmao

I too am one of those weird people who don't drink coffee. Love the smell of it in the morning, but can't stand the taste. I'll drink hot chocolate, but give me Dr. Pepper...

no, Dr. Pepper as a morning beverage,,,,,,,,,Hot chocolate is as far as I go !~8

Looks like it might be Hot Chocolate all round, If there is going to be alot of it, I'm bringing my flask

you guys HUSH UP.......you wear CAMO, spend thousands on gear, get up at the wee hours of the morning, Fish the FFF in GOD AWFUL conditions, drink beer by the gallons, and you want you ATC DADDY to make :party0012icon: you hot chocolate in the morning??? OMG......

:hammerhead: Marshmallow this.... :bonk:

NO