Carp Anglers Group Forums
carpzilla42

30-Lbs Carp Video

Very nice video! I always enjoying watching your videos on your channel! Keep it up!

Those GoPros are great little cameras!

Wow. you are certainly great with a camera, nice video, music and editing.

...and nice fish! WTG! :yourock:

very neat......watching that knot come off the spool had me a little worried,,,,,,,nice outcome

very neat......watching that knot come off the spool had me a little worried,,,,,,,nice outcome

Neil

Could be wrong, but I think that might be a slip-knot line marker rather than a knot between two pieces of mainline. Very useful to help you drop your hookbait precisely onto your baited area every cast. :)

Iain

could be Iain, perhaps he will read the comments and let us know;......sure looked scary to me :o

could be Iain, perhaps he will read the comments and let us know;......sure looked scary to me :o

Iain was right on the money. Stop knots help keep you spot-on your bait. I have a matching one on my spod rod, so I keep spodding at exactly the same range as my hookbait!

Thanks for the great comments, I'm glad you guys liked it!

Nice fish and video zilla! Just wondering where this video was taken, because I only saw a single rod(I'm from Canada 1rod limit here) maybe just traveling light? Anywho goodjob on the 30 mate!

Cheers

Ben

Well Done. Thanks for sharing. Sure was a nice change of pace.

Very nicely done. Quite unique and exciting!

If i'm not mistaken this is the ontario side of the St lawrence?

If i'm not mistaken this is the ontario side of the St lawrence?

That would explain the 1rod, bleh being a Canuck myself I get jelious of the 3rod skypod setups I see on here, so sexy compared to my 1rod Lonley setup :)

Guest BCLT

Nice fish and video zilla! Just wondering where this video was taken, because I only saw a single rod(I'm from Canada 1rod limit here) maybe just traveling light? Anywho goodjob on the 30 mate!

Cheers

Ben

Ben shawn here, this is a canada video, st lawry - this gent is or was promoting anglers international - a company promoting raven and wychwood - raven being steelhead float fishing and wychwood carp angling - the web site has been pending changes lately but regardless this lad knows his stuff when it comes to landing fish! (and hook removal from fingers lol) check out anglers international, you will see pictures of him holding fish that are the same pics from his youtube!

chow for now bro, will see ya on the bank soon

shawn

Ben shawn here, this is a canada video, st lawry - this gent is or was promoting anglers international - a company promoting raven and wychwood - raven being steelhead float fishing and wychwood carp angling - the web site has been pending changes lately but regardless this lad knows his stuff when it comes to landing fish! (and hook removal from fingers lol) check out anglers international, you will see pictures of him holding fish that are the same pics from his youtube!

chow for now bro, will see ya on the bank soon

ahhh, I'll have to check out more of his vids then, love seeing Canadian carp, ya I noticed he has the same stand as I use, quality product. Thx for the info Shawn :) see ya in the near future buddy. o/

Edited by dopefish905

A different prospective and most-definitely Enjoyable. Thank You!!!!!!!!

HOPPY4